Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What of the announced new shows are you most excited about?
Uzumaki
Fena Pirate Princess
That Blade Runner Thing
Trick Question: They're all bad
Please just rerun Cowboy Bebop
View Results

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

woo new year new thread! Ground floor!

It's my birthday in 4 weeks so hopefully we will have a good Toonami that day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Kirito doesn't get to say anything until the last 4 episodes of this season? AND I MISSED HIM COMING BACK LAST WEEK? Ffuuuuuuuuck

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Mraagvpeine posted:

What about Promised Neverland season 2?

Has that even aired yet in Japan? I thought it was still getting made

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Arist posted:

Oh boy, time for Attack on Titan, a show I neither like nor care about in any way

Remember back when Season 1 first aired and it was like, a big deal that characters were dying left and right and you never knew who might be next?

Good times

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Literally starting out with an viewpoint character with amnesia so they need everything explained to them

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Man, you could put the Toonami Cut basically anywhere in that OP and there woulden't be too jarring at least.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Okay, so i go in there, throw bomb, big boom, much forgivness for the sins of my ancestors right?

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Why did you even run out there dude? She seems pretty capable of getting herself out of trouble

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Argus Zant posted:

look, it's a long story, but the short version is that titans are not that big of a problem in the rest of the world

So they have been sending their big important Titans as these guys that said "just leave us the gently caress alone" while they were in the middle of a war with at least one other country. They are down to 5 now

Marley doesn't sound very smart

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

It's raining men! Hallelujah!

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

I'm so sick of all these WALLS!

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Polygynous posted:

seems like they could have just done the titan drop right off

They have big guns already but the train guns were worst. But oh no! THEY HAVE ANOTHER TRAIN

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Why is there always poo poo for this guy to throw? Is that his skill? I kinda figured he just picked up rocks and poo poo the first time because thats' what was around and would gently caress people up thrown at high speeds.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

JT Jag posted:

So it feels like, outside of Paradis, technology has advanced to the point that Titans are starting to lose a bit of their tactical value

Big new in WAR today. It's been discovered that Titans of Marley are weak to train guns. The governor lady said "I"M SENDING IN MORE TRAIN GUNS"

Edit: Is that Midnight Train going anywhere?

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

There's not just 1 American Dream, there's 330 million of them and they all died a long time ago

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

TwoPair posted:

This seems like a good start to a theoretical new show, but as a start to the final season of Attack on Titan, I could not give less of a poo poo about anything in that episode.

The more important thing at this point is "how are the nazi's doing right now?"

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

'Ight boys my pizza got here just in time, time for SAO's bullshit

WELCOME BACK BRYCE

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Did Kirito just DDOS all those players?

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

JT Jag posted:

Alright, last Attack on Titan question for the night: does the series ever address why they had like 5 of their most valuable assets just hang out on spying missions in Paradis without any further military support, unsurprisingly leading to the loss of several of them

They were sending regular titans at them for a long time, but since they want oil/erens power they send in the important titans.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

YOU CAN"T LOG OUT IF YOU"RE A TREE!

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

JT Jag posted:

Did Kirito actually kill a man

He Yo Angelo'd him. He's still alive inside that tree

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

I see, the evil scientist guy makes kirito and 1000's of other people to never log off and it's terrible. Kirito turns one bad guy into a tree and forces him to suffer the same fate and it's "cool" and "good"

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

es es es es:Gridman!

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Administrator gave Yugioh ALOT of extra powers for the 2 seconds he was evil okay? And now him and Kirito are fused together so now he can fly OKAY?

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

I don't know why i am always suprised to hear Matt Mercer in this every time he talks.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

JT Jag posted:

This sorta makes sense but makes Marley seem kinda incompetent to me (shocking, I know), you'd think they would imbed a network of other informants so that their Titan trump cards wouldn't have to take on all the rest.

When the King left he basically threatened them with "hey i've got like 100 titans in these walls if you gently caress with us i'll unleash them all!" Which is why they probably didn't really mess with them/have a set up for this kind of thing until now.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

You could simply log out at the terminal or maybe kill yourselfs. Whichever is more convient

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

God remember when Asuna had maybe a little bit of agency and the powers of a literal goddess? That didn't last long did it?

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dragons: Well she told us to go make babies and she didn't say we coulden't do it with each other soooo...eh?

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

She's bleeding to death in a ditch right now missing an arm and a leg so she can't exactly swoon over Kirito at the moment.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

TwoPair posted:

No they can only log out at the terminal because logging out via killing yourself is disabled because time acceleration has been activated even though it isn't actually on. This whole system/game is designed by morons.

I thought he said they could try killing themselves but it would be riskier?

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

How did this show manage to do "funny southern accent family members" better than Food Wars did?

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

JT Jag posted:

They're yet another novel attempt at adapting a heavy Osakan accent

Considering how often this troupe comes up in anime i guess it's a good thing Funimation is based in Texas then

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Shinra could probably fly there faster than this truck

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

YOU'RE THE SUM BITCH THAT TORE UP OUR FIELD

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Why do i feel like the close ups of Maki have been slightly better animated than everything else so far this episode?

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

We gotta move quietly

No problem-Says the kid with jet engines on his feet

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Oh man we Dr.Stoning now

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Oh no the whole rear end building is the Edola Burst! How the hell is the Evangalist gonna lug that thing back to Tokyo, let alone get it through the subway tunnels?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Are they gonna fight a metaphorical question snake and skip the whole midterm this time?