Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What of the announced new shows are you most excited about?
This poll is closed.
Uzumaki 29 33.33%
Fena Pirate Princess 13 14.94%
That Blade Runner Thing 5 5.75%
Trick Question: They're all bad 14 16.09%
Please just rerun Cowboy Bebop 26 29.89%
Total: 74 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I bet his weak point is under his hood

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

HOLY poo poo IT’S ABE

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Is the new MHA season premiering the same night, or is that reruns?

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Man I had a real lovely day so I need this tonight

Too bad the forums will be down the whole time

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

really sucks that the forums went down when they did. I would’ve loved to see this thread’s reactions to stuff like the PETA demon wanting to hunt free-range children and Giovanni getting his upper half cut off only to turn into The Swamp from.......... I don’t remember what it’s called but it was a cartoon movie from the 90s about Christopher Columbus and the MC was a talking worm and The Swamp was a sentient shapeshifting mass of flying bugs and I think there was a fairy in it or something

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

MonsterEnvy posted:

Well to be exact he is not going to hypnotize anyone. Just sterilize them all.

Boy this actually sounds like a great solution to most of America’s problems. Sterilize all the redneck chuds and republicans.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

on an unrelated note, anybody know where I can get a goon to draw me up a new av? I already have an idea in mind and it should be pretty simple to make, I just need to find someone willing to do it

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

good he’s still alive, that means he can still feel his dick and balls and guts getting blowed up

EDIT: CUT ME OPEN! WE’RE GONNA PUT THE ZEKE IN THERE!

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

gently caress YEAH Yelena :commissar:

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

NEVER trust a guy with a man-bun

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

okay I’ll be honest I’m just barely following whatever the gently caress is going on in AoT anymore

I think I need a plot summary of where we’re at now

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

:regd09: IT’S BACON!

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

hunh...... is that why cheesecake is baked in a water bath to keep it from cracking midcook?

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

DOIN’ YOUR THING UNDER ME :love: :huh:

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Rhonne posted:

Eat my tasty food you rear end in a top hat!

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

The Gang Does Something Stupid

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

If MHA season 5 does not have Clockwork Orange Mineta I will spill blood

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Dude at least take their guns! Even if you can’t use them, at least they won’t have them either.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I’d let Hibana follow me around too iykwim :pervert:

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

:neckbeard: THE TWINS ARE BACK YAAAAAAY :neckbeard:

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

TwoPair posted:

I mean yeah, we already established that blue balls can lead to madness among shonen characters.

now that I think about it, wasn’t Hitler a virgin?

Rhonne posted:

How exactly am I supposed to respond to that?

this is my reaction to everything

seriously

I. M. Gei fucked around with this message at 07:39 on May 2, 2021

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

TwoPair posted:

The lesbian reveal or the murderer thing? I've only been half-watching but I think the only hint at either was saying she hated her husband for being a piece of poo poo

the lesbian thing has been hinted at for at least the past 3 episodes, the thing about killing her husband and mother-in-law got hinted at an episode or two ago.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Shouldn’t eyeballs be one of those body parts that can’t be replaced once they’re gone?

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Waffleman_ posted:

It's not on Toonami quite yet, but soon.

Soon.

that’s okay

no rush

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

:10bux: says Jiro has the hots for Kaminari and it’ll get revealed eventually

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

It fills me with so much delight that Food Wars has an entire arc called the TRAIN ARC and they feature that title prominently in this OP :allears:

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

kinky office lady/teacher Erina makes me deeply uncomfortable

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Supersonic Shine posted:

Joan of Arc would take one look at this show and flinch away from its sheer horniness.

YOU WERE SAYING?

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

so are we ever gonna talk about the fact that Ray has TWO ears again?

y’know cuz he cut one off earlier like Emma?

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

The Shame Boy posted:

She and her grandpa were the ones almost genocided and SHE"S APOLOGISING TO HIM?! All because some bad things happened to him and the rest of the lamba guys? :psyduck:

… Yes? I mean considering the main reason Norman tried to kill them is because of all of the horrors he suffered at Lambda, and that his suffering and torture at Lambda happened because the girl’s and her grandpa’s species EATS Norman’s kind, yeah I think her apologizing to Norman only makes sense and is appropriate given the circumstances at play.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Why is this terrible news? I mean I’m happy with anything that isn’t more boring rear end Megalobox, but I thought Yashahime was supposed to be a decent show? Early indications were that goons seemed to like it well enough, so what exactly is the pr-

Waffleman_ posted:

It also retroactively makes Sesshomaru into a child groomer.

The United States posted:

what the gently caress

Willo567 posted:

Yes, Sesshomaru ends up impregnating Rin with twin girls. To make matters worse, she still calls him Sesshomaru-san, and in the opening that shows their parents, all of the clips are with Sesshomaru and 8 year old Rin.

:ohno::allbuttons: ………. oh

…….. oh dear…

… ahhhhhhhhh……

… is… is the rest of it at least like, funny-bad? Like SAO?

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Simulation883 posted:

Lord...I knew the last arc on Naruto dragged on but I was assuming it was in the end game since Madara was showing up. But there's still a third of the series left.

Am I the only one who’s noticed that AS has been showing Shippuden at 5 AM every weeknight for at least the last month or two?

I don’t know if those are new episodes or repeats but I thought it was worth noting.

EDIT: Well poo poo, Wikipedia says they’re all repeats. Toonami is almost at the end of season 15, while the weeknight broadcasts are near the end of the first third of season 14.

Maybe if we all pray reeeeeally hard and be good for Santey Clawz then they’ll start running new episodes on weeknights too once they catch up to the Toonami broadcast and we can all be rid of the show a lot sooner.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Willo567 posted:

If it were my decision, I would put Zombie Land Saga and Revenge on instead

I’ve never seen either of these and :same:

or that one show where the girls turn into robots and fight monsters by singing or whatever

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Funky Valentine posted:

Where's KonoSuba you cowards.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

no

gently caress Bort

I want dumb funny raunchy shenanigans and possibly action fights

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Argus Zant posted:

PREVIOUSLY, ON TOONAMI

Black Clover Episode 153: 99 Red Skullcrusher Mountains

Did you run out of movie titles to make fun of or something?

101 Skullcrusher Mountains was right there, and you picked a song title?

I don’t think I’ve seen you use A Skullcrusher Mountain Runs Through It either.

chiasaur11 posted:

I figure only counting leads is probably simpler, or else we'd have to include everyone's parents who die to establish drama. (Also, Toonami had both eva and the original Gundam, and people gently caress like crazy in the background there).

For leads, looking at the list of shows, there's Goku, Kira Yamato, Anakin Skywalker, the Major, Naruto, Mikazuki Augus, Amuro Ray, Char Aznable, Lupin III, Alucard, Jonathan Joestar, Joseph Joestar, Jotaro Kujo, Keiichi Ikari, and, of course, Hamtaro.

That's actually a pretty long list.

Right, that narrows things a bit. Still gives us Goku, Kira, Makoto Kusanagi, Mikazuki Augus, Lupin III, Jonathan Joestar, Joseph Joestar,

You forgot the Tenchi Muyo! GXP guy. Seina Yamada.

chiasaur11 posted:

and the controversial three hour Hamtaro special.

*urge to know more intensifies*

I. M. Gei fucked around with this message at 01:57 on Jun 13, 2021

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Argus Zant posted:

NO. As I have said before and will undoubtedly say again: Cybering is NOT sex.

Two

Years

Of semen

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Did Tatsumi ever get laid in Akame Ga Kill? I forgot

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I miss Tenchi Muyo! GXP

Argus Zant posted:

Please also remember that the protagonist's use of his... trump card... inherited from Gay Dandy, was slowly turning/threatening to turn him into some kind of dragon monster. To the extent that- as I recall being told- the last fight of the manga has him going too hard and ending up permanently transmogrified into said dragon-monster, and yes that extends to him still being a dragon-monster in the "go home and be a family man" epilogue.

Disclaimer: it's been multiple years since I was told about any of this, so I might be misremembering

e: also yeah, the anime has Esdeath, having been fatally poisoned, picking up Tatsumi's lifeless corpse and then using her ice powers to entomb both of them in an ice pod like Annie in AoT... which then spontaneously shatters into a loving flurry of snow like some perverse "dust in the wind" thing. it was completely loving bonkers and I love it so.

I wish Tatsumi had hosed Esdeath

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

also I’m about to start working at a new job, so tonight is my last Toonami while unemployed :toot: until next week probably