Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Watching Bring It On, whatever happened to Kirsten Dunst? I don't remember her being in anything after Spider-Man 3.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
I haven't seen anything mentioned in these past few posts other than Hidden Figures which would explain it!

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
How come no one told me that Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance kicks rear end

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
Watched the first two Brendan Fraser Mummy movies this week, and there is so much smooching in these movies. Humans kissing humans, mummies kissing humans, humans kissing mummies. Good movies, don't get me wrong, but there's a lot of kissing for what are ostensibly period action movies!

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
I mean I would have kissed Rachel Weisz in that second movie, so I get it :swoon:

FreudianSlippers posted:

Movies used to have more smooching.

Speaking of things movies used to do, another thing I noticed is that the second movie had so many drat slo-mo action shots, compared to the first. I assume it's because of The Matrix, which came out the same year as the first one.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

Come And See posted:

I want a mummy horror movie that's true to real life.

Where the risen mummies have to escape the hordes of humans trying to eat them.

Another Sawbones listener, I see.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
Watched The Scorpion King last night and it's my new go-to for when I have to explain how something can be so bad that it wraps around to being good.

I love that they say "exact details are under wraps" as if that synopsis doesn't already tell you everything you need to know.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

feedmyleg posted:

Who on earth wants to watch any content about the pandemic? What the gently caress.

Not about this pandemic, but my wife has been alarmingly into films and TV shows about pandemics and other large-scale disease events over the last 365 days. I even caught her watching 12 Monkeys the other day (she fell asleep lol)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
Watched Hocus Pocus last night for the first time in probably 20 years, and I got really excited for a moment when I thought that Jay the bully was a young James Franco, but alas it was too good to be true.