Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

betaraywil
Dec 30, 2006

Gather the wind
Though the wind won't help you fly at all

FFT posted:

Pretty sure you were just trying to insult me for being "under the impression that the God of the Hebrew Bible had nothing to say about war, and how it should be properly conducted" but the actual joke (such as it was) went over your head so no worries there.

Listen, man, we've all made embarrassing jokes that didn't land. The trick is to walk away from it before people indelibly associate you with your bad joke. Generally, you want to disengage before the three day mark.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I hope that Hellbeard drops by to explain His cartoon because as an Israeli voter I should be able to tell if that's a satire or is Hellbeard the local Garrison. I just cannot tell.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

By popular demand posted:

I hope that Hellbeard drops by to explain His cartoon because as an Israeli voter I should be able to tell if that's a satire or is Hellbeard the local Garrison. I just cannot tell.

it was posted last page with the translations

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
is he doing a bit

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Hihohe posted:

it was posted last page with the translations

So it was.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

FFT posted:

Did a thing, this is one of two places it makes sense to post it:

made me thnik

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

To offer constructive criticism, the comic is a decade-old Kreider so it’s not very timely and not dunking on anyone except...god? So yeah, it comes off as a tepid atheist take.

Had Ramirez done a similar chart, but one column is Good Republican Jesus and the other Evil Democratic Jesus, then yeah it would have been received better.

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.
There's also the rather sticky problem that the point of the comic is that God doesn't exist, but concedes, in making that point, that Gawd does exist :confused:

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Right-wing commentators have been desperate over the last few years to cast the Squad as the Democrat's version of the Freedom Caucus, despite all logic and evidence to the contrary. There not be much love lost between them and party leadership but as far as I know the Squad has never intentionally detonated a piece of Democratic legislation.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

So the alt-right/qanon take on Texas now is that it was a fake snowstorm done by the Democrats working with the CCP and it was some weird chemicals dropped from planes, not real ice and snow. I’m really hoping Garrison picks that up and runs with it

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on England's path out of Covid lockdown – Boris Johnson has announced a cautious, four-step unlocking plan for England under which some sectors will remain shuttered until June"

Telegraph:

Matt:

Independent:

Times:

Evening Standard:

Mail:
PAUL THOMAS on... Boris Johnson's Covid caution

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

It turns out I have something positive to say about Churchill after all: he wasn't Boris Johnson.

FFT
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Pants Donkey posted:

To offer constructive criticism, the comic is a decade-old Kreider so it’s not very timely and not dunking on anyone except...god? So yeah, it comes off as a tepid atheist take.

Had Ramirez done a similar chart, but one column is Good Republican Jesus and the other Evil Democratic Jesus, then yeah it would have been received better.
more intended just in response to the "talent on loan from God" garbage

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!

quote:

The Dynamic Duo

Joseph Robinette Biden loves communist China. President Trump stood up to Chinese. Beijing Biden does their bidding. The Democrats hounded Trump with a fake Russia collusion narrative. Doesn’t China Joe deserve the same treatment? I want to hear the mainstream media shout, ‘China China China!’ and demand Biden’s impeachment. Of course, that will never happen. Joe’s conduct toward China would have triggered an avalanche of outrage from the mainstream media and set off alarm bells from congressional leaders and the Department of Justice had Trump done similar things with Russia.

Help fight against the tyranny of Big Tech, Democrat Communists and Cancel Culture! Will You Make A Donation to Support Our Work Today?

Imagine if one of Trump’s sons accompanied him on the taxpayer dime to visit Russia and then that son cut a billion dollar deal with Putin’s operatives. well, we’d never hear the end of it. Yet Biden’s son Hunter did exactly that in China and the Democrats and their mainstream media are rendered quiescent.

Sign Up For GRRRNews and NEVER miss a new cartoon- click to join our news letter

Beijing Biden is fine with China siphoning off wealth from slave labor both in China and in Africa. He said exploiting people is merely a ‘different cultural norm.’ Organ harvesting and the persecution of Falun Gong followers, Muslims, and Christians are fine with Joe.

China has gained influence over our government and culture. Hollywood will not make movies that are critical of the ChiComs. The NBA won’t dare criticize China. Eric Swalwell, Diane Feinstein, and who knows how many other Democrat politicians have been compromised by Chinese spies. Nothing was done about it. Swalwell even proudly crowed about bedding down a foreign spy.

Are You on Telegram? Please Follow us at RealGrrrgraphics!

China helped the Democrats steal the election. Nothing was done about it. Xi faced too much push back from Trump. Xi wanted Biden installed. Joe is Xi’s stooge, and yet we don’t hear a steady stream of outrage from the corporate media. That’s because the Democrats admire the Communist Party in China. They want the same setup here for themselves. That is, the Republicans and their followers become outlawed. They want Trump followers in particular hunted down and silenced. No more free speech. Gun confiscation. The Democrats want total domination and they’re on the way to achieving that because election rigging will become the norm—just like in any communist country.

It’s all as obvious as a ten cent comic book. Bat Soup Man leads his sidekick Robinette into violence against conservatives. Zing! Pow! Blam! Watch Xi and Joe as they set about destroying Gotham City—and America.

—Ben Garrison

Join Us on Subscribe Star- (Like Patreon but without the Cancel Culture Attitude ) Make a monthly donation and you will see new cartoons first before public release! Thank you for the support- click to view!

Note: GrrrGraphics is an Amazon Associate. Your purchases through any of our links will help support GrrrGraphics and keep our cartoons online at NO COST to you! Amazon Home Page

I went to check out SubscribeStar to see what Patreon would look like without a cancel culture attitude and saw that this comic was posted "early" just a few hours ago. If I had subscribed I know I'd be upset that I wasn't getting special treatment over the public. What's the point of paying $2/month at the TRIGGER WORTHY patron level if some freeloader can come in and get the exact same content? I'm not running a charity here!

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I thought we already had Hatreon as the evil Patreon, what happened to that

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013
The duality of wanting SARS-CoV-2 to be no big deal, but to also attack China for the spread of this deadly virus.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Unironic use of "ChiComs" in 2021. :discourse:

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

By popular demand posted:

It turns out I have something positive to say about Churchill after all: he wasn't Boris Johnson.

Have you ever seen them both in the same room?

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

Help Im Alive posted:

I thought we already had Hatreon as the evil Patreon, what happened to that

Every hosting site and payment processor dropped them, and it died iirc.

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

isn't "robiden" right there

why "robinette"

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

pretentious fuckwit who isn't half as literate or insightful or clever as he thinks he is

You can only activate 1 "A Good Cartoon" per turn.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Magic the Gathering?

Other than that I’m drawing a complete blank.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Cowcaster posted:

isn't "robiden" right there

why "robinette"

Cause Robinette is his middle name.

Kaza42
Oct 3, 2013

Blood and Souls and all that

Samurai Sanders posted:

Magic the Gathering?

Other than that I’m drawing a complete blank.

marjorie taylor greene. Republicans are trying to draw an equivalence between their deranged conspiracy theorist and the Democrats progressive, helpful member of Congress because they both check notes can be shortened to a three letter acronym and are women

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

Pakled posted:

Cause Robinette is his middle name.

this brings me no joy

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Kaza42 posted:

marjorie taylor greene. Republicans are trying to draw an equivalence between their deranged conspiracy theorist and the Democrats progressive, helpful member of Congress because they both check notes can be shortened to a three letter acronym and are women
Oh, her. Is she still a thing? How many millions of dollars did she raise for disaster relief last week?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Samurai Sanders posted:

Oh, her. Is she still a thing? How many millions of dollars did she raise for disaster relief last week?

be respectful when you talk about our future president

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Moon Slayer posted:

Unironic use of "ChiComs" in 2021. :discourse:

Alex Jones uses it constantly and I'm positive Garrisson is a daily listener.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

Pope:

Prime Minister argues $25 per week increase to JobSeeker is 'appropriate' (ABC). "People on unemployment benefits will receive an extra $25 per week under changes to JobSeeker from April, but will receive less money overall due to the end of the coronavirus supplement. And the government will require more from recipients, including more job searches per month and face-to-face appointments with employment services."

Knight:

Rowe:

Craig Kelly has quit the Liberal party and joined the crossbench, giving him the freedom to speak his mind on COVID conspiracy theories and leaving the government with a majority of one (which includes the Speaker).

Wilcox 1:

Wilcox 2:

Spooner:

There is a La Nina event but it's mainly this: Joe Biden's climate envoy admits US and Australia not on 'same page' (Guardian). Wind turbines! :argh:

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Raised By Birds posted:

Dig that overlapping text.

The thing about this graph is that it shows the percentage of total production for each type. What it doesn't show is that coal and gas cut generation even more than wind. Done this way it makes it look like poor old gas had to make up for the loss of wind power to keep energy levels up. So this is deliberately made to be misleading. And naturally Benji gobbled it up.

Imagine my surprise.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

duz posted:

Alex Jones uses it constantly and I'm positive Garrisson is a daily listener.

Rush Limbaugh also used "Chicoms" constantly. Used, in the past tense. Because Rush Limbaugh is dead.

quote:

Beijing Biden is fine with China siphoning off wealth from slave labor both in China and in Africa. He said exploiting people is merely a ‘different cultural norm.’ Organ harvesting and the persecution of Falun Gong followers, Muslims, and Christians are fine with Joe.

Ah, that's a very good point, Ben. So I'm sure you're furious at Trump and think he's awful because Trump was fine with Saudi Arabia doing most of these same things, and in fact went out of his way to help Saudi Arabia do even more of them.

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...

Neo_Crimson posted:

Every hosting site and payment processor dropped them, and it died iirc.

Also its creator fled the country to escape charges stemming from paying a 16 year old for sex.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

I can taste the bile rising, it has a unique flavour today. Reminiscent of unwashed underwear and white privilege.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

E:nm

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

Well poo poo, Gary McCoy made a cartoon I don't hate.

Okay, I don't hate the "Obama running out of a sperm bank on the Mexican border" cartoon either, because that's just pure insanity, but Gary McCoy made a cartoon I don't hate that also isn't racist or sexist.

e: poo poo, I knew I should've previewed which cartoon I quoted before I posted

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
Ignoring the already false claim of "green energy did this to Texas", are we now saying that the plane poo poo is Biden's fault?? Do you think private airlines fall under national infrastructure the president is beholden to?
Well, okay, obviously he doesn't think that and these are intentional lies.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

Rall: In Afghanistan, the Lesser of Two Evils Is Anything but

Ted Rall posted:

One year ago, the Trump administration signed a deal with the Taliban in Afghanistan in which they agreed to stop attacking American troops in exchange for a complete US withdrawal. Indeed, no US troops have died in Afghanistan since then. Now the Biden Administration is hinting that they may decide to go back on the deal.

First Dog on the Moon: The thylacine that wasn't even though we wish it was

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

Vib Rib posted:

Ignoring the already false claim of "green energy did this to Texas", are we now saying that the plane poo poo is Biden's fault?? Do you think private airlines fall under national infrastructure the president is beholden to?
Well, okay, obviously he doesn't think that and these are intentional lies.
Showing natural gas tied off is especially funny given that the overwhelming majority of heating problems were caused by natural gas wells and pipes freezing, because the private companies had equipment to deal with cold.