Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM
just got my positive results after a night of slight fever, mild chills, and a light cough. 2021 shaping up to be a good year!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i don't have it.

edit: gently caress

Hell Yeah fucked around with this message at 02:25 on Jan 3, 2021

NC Wyeth Death Cult
Dec 30, 2005

He lost his life in Chadds Ford, he was dancing with a train.
Literally every loving blue collar contractor, from roofers to pipe fitters, I dealt with from March to November were apparently also part-time virologists and told me it was a hoax and also that zinc would cure it.

Want me to get you a consultation with one of them for a second opinion?

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

no but i do have pubic lice. if anyone wants to trade drop me a pm.

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

no but i do have pubic lice. if anyone wants to trade drop me a pm.

sign me up

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

NC Wyeth Death Cult posted:

Literally every loving blue collar contractor, from roofers to pipe fitters, I dealt with from March to November were apparently also part-time virologists and told me it was a hoax and also that zinc would cure it.

Want me to get you a consultation with one of them for a second opinion?

nice casual classism

NC Wyeth Death Cult
Dec 30, 2005

He lost his life in Chadds Ford, he was dancing with a train.

Methanar posted:

nice casual classism

Yeah, i'm in no way a union building equipment operator/fixer who daily interacts with a slew of contractors, from roofers to pipe fitters, and who spent the last nine months dealing with contractors who talked about the spread of covid-19 as if their fire system certification hinged on a knowledge of virology. My post was completely not me making a joke out of my lived experience.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

NC Wyeth Death Cult posted:

Yeah, i'm in no way a union building equipment operator/fixer who daily interacts with a slew of contractors, from roofers to pipe fitters, and who spent the last nine months dealing with contractors who talked about the spread of covid-19 as if their fire system certification hinged on a knowledge of virology. My post was completely not me making a joke out of my lived experience.

internalized classism is still classism hth

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

I had it back in late October/early November. poo poo sucked hard and I wouldn't recommend it.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Methanar posted:

you're being ridiculous

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Methanar posted:

OH YEAH WELL you’re an ANTIVAX APOLOGIST

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Methanar posted:

i wouldnt invite discussions about anyone's internal thought processes if i were you

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Methanar posted:

haha thread swiftly and deftly destroyed

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Methanar entering the covid thread, determined to take back his title of being the worst thing to happen to goons

ante
Apr 9, 2005

SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS

Methanar posted:

yo, tell me about tipping your delivery drivers, i'd honestly like to hear your thoughts

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

Goons coming in and ruining my thread is an excellent metaphor for the corona virus coming into my body and ruining my lungs

TedHornsby
May 27, 2016

Refined Taste
I got it. Literally everyone I live with has it, too. Mostly muscle pains, fatigue, and runny nose. My dad got it too, and it's like he's got the flu. My sister's getting two weeks off from work, paid. That's pretty cool.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

TedHornsby posted:

I got it. Literally everyone I live with has it, too. Mostly muscle pains, fatigue, and runny nose. My dad got it too, and it's like he's got the flu. My sister's getting two weeks off from work, paid. That's pretty cool.

Are you glad you got it over with and now have the antibodies for it?

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

ante posted:

yo, tell me about tipping your delivery drivers, i'd honestly like to hear your thoughts

I paid the bill I was given and it included a 4 dollar delivery fee. But don't worry: I can't afford to tip so I just don't order delivery or really eat out at all.

ante
Apr 9, 2005

SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS

Methanar posted:

I paid the bill I was given and it included a 4 dollar delivery fee. But don't worry: I can't afford to tip so I just don't order delivery or really eat out at all.

Do you think they gave that delivery fee to the driver?

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

ante posted:

Do you think they gave that delivery fee to the driver?

No I think the delivery driver was paid $15 an hour and the federal mileage reimbursement rate of $0.55/km. When gas prices are 95 cents a litre.

I don't have money to be giving away. So I don't buy food from restaurants at all it's being paid for for me. And when I'm spending somebody else's money I'm going to be responsible with it.

Methanar fucked around with this message at 06:34 on Jan 3, 2021

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Hell Yeah posted:

i don't have it.

edit: gently caress

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
^SUCK THE CACA OUTTA MY CULO ^
sorry OP maybe stop licking services before and after you remove your mask to sneeze
seriously though I'm sorry stay hydrated

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
There's around 25-30 active confirmed cases in my state. There was a few recent bubbles and that's scary as hell.

I don't have the Rona though.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

spouse
Nov 10, 2008

When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror.

I can tell this is gonna be a gold thread.

I do not have La 'Rona, my mom, dad, two aunts, grandpa, and a large number of friends have though. Working from home is :krad:

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

spouse posted:

I can tell this is gonna be a gold thread.

I do not have La 'Rona, my mom, dad, two aunts, grandpa, and a large number of friends have though. Working from home is :krad:

were they wearing masks when they were supposed to or were they anti maskers

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Methanar posted:

why the past tense

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Sjs00 posted:

why the past tense

Maybe their opinions have since changed after getting sick in the case they were anti maskers

spouse
Nov 10, 2008

When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror.

Methanar posted:

My family were taking care of my dying grandpa, and caught it from a 3rd party and it spread through the house.

My friends mostly caught it because they work service jobs. Some are less responsible than others, but :laffo: if anyone should associate with antimask antivaxxers.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
personal experiences are ablist, and not very inclusive. knowing things is also exclusionary so i advise you to stop

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

I dont have it yet, but maybe someday i will if i work really hard and get good grades

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
I had it early last year. Would wake up with short breaths, nothing too scary though, just obviously different from what I have ever had. Other symptoms very similar to a cold but it lasted like a month. Doctors gave antibiotics for some reason and it didn't do anything of course. I run out of breath quickly now but I'm pretty sure that's just because I'm getting fatter and more out of shape because of all the poo poo going on in 2020.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Full Metal Jackass posted:

I run out of breath quickly now but I'm pretty sure that's just because I'm getting fatter and more out of shape because of all the poo poo going on in 2020.

a decade from now aging millenials will all blame their boomer bod on the rona.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

ArbitraryC posted:

a decade from now aging millenials will all blame their boomer bod on the rona.

i'm blaming the belly I gained last year on the rona for sure, but its probably just because i quit smoking cigarettes

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Not yet but my mom is trying to catch it and give it to me it seems

:(

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Good luck op, I mean it

CheeseThief
Dec 28, 2012

Two wholesome boys to brighten your day

I tested positive two weeks before Christmas and just before London hit tier 4. Had to cancel all my Christmas plans to visit family and have Christmas at home.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Stay safe Corona goons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

I got the rona. I'm recovered now but I'm not the same as I was before. I have memory problems now and I'm feeling more out of shape than I look, I hate it.

I'm seriously worried about the long term consequences of this poo poo. It feels like I'm never going to fully recover.

But my dick still works so I've got that going for me which is nice.