Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

CelticPredator posted:

Sony is kraven that cash

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

gotta them clicks and engagements

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

"I won't go into details because I need my access"

This is really lovely

MacheteZombie fucked around with this message at 21:00 on Jan 26, 2021

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

teagone posted:

It is. But at the same time, that Collider guy just had to admit he made a needlessly cruel joke in his apology IMMEDIATELY after he deleted the offending tweet. He waited until the next day, and just vomited out a non-apology directed at fans not getting his brand of humor or whatever instead of owning up to be being an insensitive piece of poo poo. No excuse for the personal attacks against him though, gently caress those people too.

Basically, the whole situation is just further proof a lot folk are really loving stupid and insensitive when it comes to dumb rear end cape movies.

I dont think an apology would have helped, no matter how heartfelt it was. He made an extremely stupid tweet.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Everyone posted:

The last two bits were from just now.

Lol this is a dedicated con attempt

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD posted:

I couldn't get into Shazam, it reminded me too much of Nickelodeon's Fred.

Lol

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Vintersorg posted:

No you didn't. I'm calling you out. It didn't distract you.

I think it's fair for people to say it distracted them or hindered some of Diana's moments. I find the subtitle meme to be a bit silly but nothing to be angry over.

For me, the only musical cue I'd change is the one over the Flash rescue. I probably would have kept it silent except for the slowed down sounds of like Barry's feet tearing up asphalt, metal crunching/grinding, and other sound effects. A minor nitpick though. Snyder loves music cues.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

I'm happy the music cue worked for others. I like the scene a ton, the hot dog bit (which i expected barry to eat later) was funny and I love how he's gentle with Iris. Really shows off how powerful is super speed with the combo of his shoes being obliterated.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

roffels posted:

Why is there an argument about this?

It annoyed them. I thought it was worth an eye-roll. Some people were into it. I'd rather be into it, but thought it was a little over the top.

and we thought aspect ratio chat was bad!

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Barry Foster posted:

Superman in the gravity beam for me (though all the examples posted are legit amazing)

Such a great moment. I love the details of that sequence

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Disney apparently caved on holding out Widow for theater release

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

I wasn't blown away, but King Shark tearing someone in half is very cool and I will watch this

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Hes the squad Joker irl

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Jedit posted:

I'd be spoiling far too much to answer that in full, but Jupiter's Legacy is mostly not about good versus evil.

Well now I want to know the spoilery answer!

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Wtf

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Do it Disney

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Edward Mass posted:

What's so special about April 24, 2021?

That's the deadline for bringing him back.

Or else

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Bautista has it. Whatever it is.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Mr. Apollo posted:

Yeah I think she retweeted a video that talked about how the COVID vaccines were literally codeveloped by Satan and they were designed to make everyone gay.

yeah she retweeted a video from a religious speaker about the vaccines containing luciferase, which from my understanding, they dont use that ingredient, but even if it was used, lol. Then defended the pushback as "just asking questions" or something really stupid.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

I Before E posted:

God if only

Lol please don't start the death of theaters argument again

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Guy A. Person posted:

I thought that was a "death of Marvel movies" point, not death of theaters

True, just have that conversation still on my brain I guess.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

They'll share the mantle

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Freakazoid_ posted:

Just bought a new recliner and 4k tv

Crank that motion smoothing

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Is that first one fan made?

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

josh04 posted:

Sweet Dee Starlord is an excellent proposition.

Doing Crazy Paddyy as a disguise to hide from some kree

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Disney branded steroid regiments

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

https://twitter.com/MarvelStudios/status/1399872482799067138

Speaking of peak physique

(Stolen from bss movies thread)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Sir Nose posted:

The Keep?

Given the troubled production thanks to studio execs I wouldn't count it against him.