Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

after Fisher relented on saying the "booyah" line

quote:

As he arrived on set, he says, Whedon stretched out his arms and said a line from Hamlet in a mocking tone: "Speak the speech, I pray you, as I pronounced it to you."

whedon needs to be insanely brutally bullied for the rest of his life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Megaman's Jockstrap posted:

I am by no means excited for Shang Chi but a "martial arts tournament, but with superpowers" is essentially Marvel's Mortal Kombat. Ain't nothing wrong with the premise IMO.

pg-13 mortal kombat with Marvel studios fight choreography sounds dire dude

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Snowman_McK posted:

That's a really good cast who's time is going to be utterly wasted.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

2house2fly posted:

TSS was a fun ride overall, some neat visuals pretty much balanced out the humour overegging the pudding and some edgy poo poo that rubbed me the wrong way, like polkadot man feeling good for the first time in his life and immediately getting killed. Haha, you're a joke character, you've got no business experiencing catharsis or getting an unironic heroic moment. Lol.

haven't seen the movie but that part was telegraphed in the first trailer. Or you know the name James Gunn being on screen at any point

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

If female gaze is anything it’s the Alex skarsgard/Brit marling sex scene in the Brit marling written and produced The East (2013)

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

josh04 posted:

What's the best movie featuring Satan?

O brother, where art thou?

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Really wish it had been Megamind that got a bunch of sequels and spin-offs

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Peacock?? Guess I’ll never see it

Adbot