Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Equeen posted:

Literally all it take to make the people you mentioned not be hypocritical is simply retweeting Fisher lol.

Lindsay Ellis just did that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

teagone posted:

Well poo poo. Maybe I was wrong about her.

She made one tasteless joke four years ago about his mother because she didn't know she was dead. That's pretty much all she has said publicly about him. Which makes The posts about her In this thread kinda weird.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Pirate Jet posted:

Forgive me if one retweet devoid of context isn't making up for an entire career of lovely culture-war criticism for me.

Making video essays about the transformers movies isn't culture war.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Funny thing is the PS2's library hasn't aged the best in retrospect, last I heard. The Xbox at least has some weird and interesting stuff as they were willing to sign up with anyone to fill out their library, and the GameCube is a weird era of Nintendo being experimental while still using relatively normal hardware. Pretty much everything noteworthy the PS2 had was multi-platform or has been ported elsewhere, besides maybe the Ratchet and Clank and Jak and Daxter games.

I honestly think that Ico and Shadow of the Colossus is enough to justify KVeezy3's claim.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Bootleg Trunks posted:

Rdjs dragon proctology movie bombed so he'll come crawling back

He still have Sherlock Holmes to fall back om.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

I think Disney should honor their contract with Johansson and I think that the power that Disney has definitely should be challenged. At the same time I don't really feel comfortable saying that someone that got paid 20 million dollars is being exploited.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Neo Rasa posted:

Barbarella is pretty close too

Barbarella in the comics and in the movie are two completely different characters though. In the comic she's some kinda space pirate that accidentally crashes into a planet. In the movie she's an agent working for the president that's given a mission. She's also more naive when it comes to sex than she's in the comic.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

RatHat posted:

Imagine landing a starring role in a Marvel film and you risk losing it because you can't keep your mouth shut

She's a shithead, but I'm not a fan of the idea that people should get fired because of what they say.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Kinda ballsy to start advertising for the movie just 2 months before it comes out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Snowman_McK posted:

Black Panther 2 comes out in less than 4 months. What the gently caress are they doing?

A better question is "why do they even release trailers anymore?" What's people going to do, stop watching marvel movies?

Bogus Adventure posted:

Mahershala Ali is an excellent actor but I cannot imagine him being able to bring Snipes-like energy to Blade

To be fair, I cannot imagine Snipes doing it either.