Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crespolini
Mar 9, 2014

CelticPredator posted:

I just thought he was cool and funny...

He owned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crespolini
Mar 9, 2014

Snowman_McK posted:

This is...actually...what the gently caress...this is

Pretty funny?

Crespolini
Mar 9, 2014

2house2fly posted:

Weird to imagine Wonder Woman posing in her battle armour for a photoshoot

What else would she wear?

Crespolini
Mar 9, 2014

If New Port City in Gits 1995 was explicitly modeled on Hong Kong, I'm struggling to see why you think it's accurate to call it a fictionalized Osaka. Let alone more accurate.

Crespolini
Mar 9, 2014

DeimosRising posted:

I hope you’re using black two different ways here and this is just badly written. Really hope

You knew exactly what he meant

Crespolini
Mar 9, 2014

Shageletic posted:

Just dont want the thread to be Colin Hanks in that sketch and trying to decide what and what doesnt count as diverse enough. If we're talking reparations or something than yeah a dividing line between British and american black ppl makes sense but not in a movie where a british black person is played by a british black person.

The thread will probably do fine.

Crespolini
Mar 9, 2014

Necrothatcher posted:

Morbius isn't a vampire. He's just exactly like a vampire.

What's a vampire?

Crespolini
Mar 9, 2014

finally

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DX_wprkggoE

Crespolini
Mar 9, 2014

Making it racist to say Marvel is thrash is an incredible grift. You have to respect it.

[insert drill tweet here]

Crespolini
Mar 9, 2014

Alan Smithee posted:

He also made a rape joke at comic con which was uhh

Presumably in english, though?

Crespolini
Mar 9, 2014

KVeezy3 posted:

Cute framing, but Maguire's situation was failing to maintain the bodyfat percentage expected of the lead of an action film franchise. Kingo, upon encountering a similar expectation, went off on his own assumedly due to emasculation issues.

Of course, this level of expectation is the zero-level background experience of everyday women.

Nice.

Crespolini
Mar 9, 2014

ImpAtom posted:

Don't support the sex pest company who intentionally underpays the actual animators.

Or what? You're gonna kill me? :raise: I'm calling your bluff right here, pal...

Crespolini
Mar 9, 2014

Grendels Dad posted:

As someone who has met altogether too many people who weren't trying very hard at all, I find it more and more difficult to understand what people mean when they use 'tryhard' in a derogatory way.

tryhards make things weird by overdoing it or just acting very contrived

Crespolini
Mar 9, 2014

John Wick of Dogs posted:

Cast James Rolfe, the angry video game nerd, as wolverine

this, tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crespolini
Mar 9, 2014

No Dignity posted:

Absolutely not, why would you ever want to inflict the Hollywood gains program on this gentle artist?

Rob could coach him.