Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

TeaJay posted:

Man, I was watching the Sekiro race and was incredibly awed by how much the runners were in sync... until they restarted the race and I realized they were showing the same screen for both

yea watching it live it was like wow this is impressively close... this is suspiciously close... is this actually 2 different screens then whoops nope

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TeaJay
Oct 9, 2012

Did the Blacktastic have a soundboard to bleep himself out in the live too? If so that was really funny

KariOhki
Apr 22, 2008
Yes, that bleep was done by him live, not added in post. It was great.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Sorry for being super late on stuff but 1 punchy your run was awesome and so is your gaiden shirt, 2 the fallen order run (which I'm watching right now) is really cool and the commentary is great

Also that cd-i zelda run was hilarious and I hope the awful block the upcoming sgdq will include the other one

TeaJay
Oct 9, 2012

I also want to add that the River City girls run was excellent, it had two devs from Wayforward doing commentary and there was a lot of really interesting stuff along with great gameplay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe
I'm trying to find some good shots of Sent and his grandmother's creepy "little Sent" doll.