Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

They already appeal so much to stoners, why not just go all in? Start making cannabis products? Maybe a line of Bluntwrap Supremes? I just think it would make sense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

OP you can't wrap a blunt with taco meat it doesn't burn we tried it, you should suggest the Mexican pizza comes back but this time with weed in it that's my opinion

Ass-penny

I'm at the combination dispensary/Taco Bell.

Ass-penny

"can I get a Doritos Locos combo but sub a pre-rolled joint for the soda?"

Escape From Noise

Kief Richards posted:

OP you can't wrap a blunt with taco meat it doesn't burn we tried it, you should suggest the Mexican pizza comes back but this time with weed in it that's my opinion

What about guac?

Escape From Noise

Taco Bell's new strain: Baja Blast

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

What about guac?

I mean I guess but like you can't burn guac either and vaped avocado has been confirmed as disgusting so it might work

Escape From Noise

Dehydrated beef blunts

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

It's incredibly on brand for Taco Bell to only have blunts, only with mids, but they're gonna dip that poo poo in seven kinds of sketch street oil and sell it to you for a dollar more than what it's actually worth

Ass-penny

Dehydrated beef blunts

BEEF BLNT

Kief Richards posted:

It's incredibly on brand for Taco Bell to only have blunts, only with mids, but they're gonna dip that poo poo in seven kinds of sketch street oil and sell it to you for a dollar more than what it's actually worth

Now that you mention it, I can see that happening in 10 years.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
putting salsa in my bong instead of water

more falafel please

forums poster

i would legit buy papers that looked like fire sauce packets

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Khanstant
im calling it quits with taco bell in 2021 i dont care how conveniently close it is to my dwelling

Khanstant
hello, i asked for bean burritos they are supposed to be a dollar not nearly two dollars, how youi gonna have weird nasty burritos with more ingredients be costing more? what could cost less to make than a tortilla plus bean slop??

g-c

Say cheese

Buttchocks posted:

putting salsa in my bong instead of water

hm this sounds like a good idea i am ngl

more falafel please

forums poster

they got rid of shredded chicken and now charge a $1.29 up charge for the grilled chicken

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

more falafel please posted:

they got rid of shredded chicken and now charge a $1.29 up charge for the grilled chicken

not 2 mention charging for extra hot sauce. gone are the days of just getting the automatic 20 free packets every time

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

prepuce repurposed posted:

not 2 mention charging for extra hot sauce. gone are the days of just getting the automatic 20 free packets every time

Wait wtf they don't charge in the app yet

Areola Grande

in the drive thru they axe how many packets u want. if u axe 4 more than one per item it costs extra. may vary by location

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
they ask me and then they always give me like 3 packets anyway

thanks Manifisto!

more falafel please

forums poster

mine still gives me a big fistful and doesn't charge but I always ask for "a LOT of fire sauce" because that way when they don't give me any I can just raid the stash in the center console

Areola Grande

more falafel please posted:

mine still gives me a big fistful and doesn't charge but I always ask for "a LOT of fire sauce" because that way when they don't give me any I can just raid the stash in the center console

they should just call it the sauce console. I've got the same cache bud :taco::hf::taco:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

What if we just convinced taco bell that they could charge a buck a packet for thc infused sauces, I would still hoard sauce packets and I don't even like their sauces

Areola Grande

that would be one hell of a way to bring back verde

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Like it's ideal, right?

poo poo why don't we goon project this, let's all write letters to taco bell to politely ask for weed taco bell

Macnult

taco bell putting an end to apple store lookin’-rear end dispensaries by releasing their restaurant floor plans to the public

Heather Papps

hello friend

i can't wait to wait 30 minutes in a drive thru for my quarter ounce and then drive away before realizing they've given me someone else's much larger order

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Derpies

by sebmojo
Taco Bell has fallen

Areola Grande

Heather Papps posted:

i can't wait to wait 30 minutes in a drive thru for my quarter ounce and then drive away before realizing they've given me someone else's much larger order

finally this will pay off :pray:

The Walrus Cancer

If we were all trees, there'd be no more wars. 'Cause we'd be trees.
This thread caused me to go out and get some Taco Bell and put some weed on it.

The Walrus Cancer

I have since consumed a chicken chipotle melt that I unwrapped and sprinkled with some ABV.

Areola Grande

tf is abv
:f5h::taco:

Escape From Noise

I love that any mention of the bell in BYOB leads to an Airing Of Grievances

Escape From Noise

The Walrus Cancer posted:

Another BYOB success story

The Walrus Cancer

Oh, sorry. It's bud that's already been vaped. It still has a noticeable thc content and has already been activated, so you can just eat it and get high again.

Stoner Sloth

I love that any mention of the bell in BYOB leads to an Airing Of Grievances

as is the tradition passed down to us from our orbfathers

The Walrus Cancer posted:

:hellyeah: another BYOB success story!!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Khanstant

prepuce repurposed posted:

the one near me now also has this big honkin screen on it, like a drive in movie theatre screen that advertises your order to everyone. what the hell, do i gotta install privacy badger IRL now too? not only do u air your own laundry by ordering, but you now have an acute idea of exactly what the rear end in a top hat in front of you ordered that is making everything take so drat long

anyway my Final TB trip made me laugh when I saw it say 7xhotsauce and then that's exactly how many I ended up getting.

Khanstant
yum! brands watch your back

redm

I ordered a cheesy roll up from taco bell one time and they gave me like a folded tortilla with raw rear end shredded cheese in it

sig by Manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped

redm posted:

I ordered a cheesy roll up from taco bell one time and they gave me like a folded tortilla with raw rear end shredded cheese in it

Everyone wants Taco Bell to be 420 friendly but this applies to the employees as well as the customers.