Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

i will simply not get cancer

easy, just drink plenty of organic orange juice and avoid anything carcenogenic like cigarettes or the light from our sun

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

KoRMaK posted:

lol gotcha

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

lol

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/stavvybaby/status/1288889872875429895

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

tmfc posted:

BLM wouldn't have even made it within a mile of the Capitol building before mass arrests would have started

https://twitter.com/aaron_con_choco/status/1346890726487937025

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status/1346920198461419520

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/PizzaPenguin_/status/1346934155708284929

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/mullbot_forever/status/1345595808100593664

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/KingBAZIP/status/1346925055742156802

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Mr. Lobe posted:

That doesn't really look like a fatal fall, though I'd be unsurprised to see some broken bones from it.

can't tell if his shoes stayed on so idk

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

yes

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
good poo poo

https://twitter.com/TerryBoutonHist/status/1348365399163854856

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

remember how he raped his maid & also vetoed single payer health care.

he vetoed it twice

or put another way, the california lege passed it twice knowing it would be vetoed, because since then the dems have been in full control for nearly a decade now and it hasn't once even been let out of committee lol

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

yesssssss

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Jay Rust posted:

Trying to figure out why, exactly, these tumblr (I think?) posts annoy me, like, why do they make me cringe

I’m assuming they do the same to other folks in here

a lotta people probably have that dumbass on ignore now

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Cpt_Obvious posted:

...does he not know about plumbing?

worse, he was a construction engineer so he probably thought this would be cheaper and/or easier to build

lol

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

that was my favorite character from The Hydrogen Sonata

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Xand_Man posted:

I have no idea who most of those people are but I'm going to assume the fact that the top 2 tiers are mostly attractive women tells me what I need to know?

Also why is Dolph Lungren on that list

s-tier:

https://twitter.com/punishedash/status/1284226837254754304

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

what a way for me to find out that i'm blocked by wil wheaton lol

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/LunaGoreTV/status/1347583529165721600

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Aidan_702 posted:

oooh THAT's where she came from. I still have no idea who she is apart from weirdos on reddit making creepy/illegal posts about her

cracking my knuckles to get ready to make some illegal posts

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

pov: nick mullen

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

meg is cool

https://twitter.com/MeganBitchell/status/1300228993363447808

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Taintrunner posted:

broke brained liberal white supremacist freak who used to blog at boingbong or w/e and became a full on russiagater conspiracy theorist, accuses everyone of being a Russian agent. desperately wants to be the protagonist of reality and makes up elaborate fiction about her life which is clearly bullshit, down to her name. seems to think Biden would smoke weed with her. accused Tara Reade of being an agent of Putin. friends with Roger stone.

https://twitter.com/xeni/status/1255693403112665088

https://twitter.com/liz_franczak/status/1255685376733179904

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

gradenko_2000 posted:

If you like your grain, you can keep it

ah, let me be clear, ahhhh gaiety is, the most outstanding feature, of our union

i'm barack obama, and i'm joseph stalin, and i'm gay

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

hapsby posted:

i mean xeni lived through a cult or whatever so my jokes about her are lighthearted at worst but anyone who is mean to liz franczak deserves all the mockery they get

I really admire her so poo poo like this irritates me. i guess i'm a reply gal??

btw that cult was one other woman and her "mentor" who doesn't appear to exist

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Kevin DuBrow posted:

She also claims to have familiarity with multiple indigenous mesoamerican languages and I would love to see her try to speak them.

*peggy hill voice* quetzalcoatl

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

as a frequent asymptomatic carrier of the flu i used to greatly enjoy giving my entire office the flu and grinding things to a halt

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

change my name posted:

Yeah but like, he still writes tons of books. Xeni just poo poo posts all day and somehow gets booked on TV for it.

cory got his start doing copyright activism and worked for the EFF and taught public policy in addition to being a scifi author, dude definitely has a real career outside of blogging

whereas

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Taintrunner posted:

he blocked me for pointing out biden is a white supremacist lol

well he is canadian

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

A Russian troll farm posted:

Not knowing niche cuck fetish tattoos is extremely sheltered

i assumed it was a gambling thing

which, i suppose, it is really

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Wheeee posted:

yea we all know about the cuck fetish weirdos, sorry that we're not into it enough to know their little club tattoos

again, you're telling on yourself with this post you dumb freak

the sex weirds always seem so eager to out themselves

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

indigi posted:

it seems really demeaning and dehumanizing, idk why people would want to use terms like that

to play at sounding academic and thus derive authority over your posting enemies

someone did a writeup about it in cspam someplace

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

i was gonna dig up his old tweet but the comments have us covered lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

cenotaph posted:

They say she carved it herself... from a bigger spoon.