Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

yeah I'm into fitness... fitness sniper rifle into my mouth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

Dans Macabre posted:

yeah I'm into fitness... fitness sniper rifle into my mouth

please get the help you need

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

Share Bear posted:

please get the help you need

:yeah:

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

anyway, got back onto my diet after the holidays. i think i'm back under 200 which is good, so i'm technically no longer obese again.

need some new jeans soon, and a new belt.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
I did an hour on the bike last night. and the night before. gettin back on board!

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos
swiss bar close grip bench press feel so good, idk why i waited so long to try them

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos

Silver Alicorn posted:

I did an hour on the bike last night. and the night before. gettin back on board!

hell yea op

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

saw a thing that turns your dumbells into kettlebells, gonna get cuz i need kettlebells

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos
pulled a muscle in my abs while playing volleyball last night, now it hurts to sneeze

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

HamAdams posted:

pulled a muscle in my abs while playing volleyball last night, now it hurts to sneeze

but the important question is... does it hurt to play volleyball?

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos
it certainly doesn’t feel good

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
oh yeah 55 minutes on the bike last night and I got a rare nova drift achievement

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos
saturday leg day bitches