Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

i've skipped a couple of workouts this week but today i'm going skiing :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

it's a crystal. i'm planning on having the fellas over to my basement so we can jack off and charge up my own body battery

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

Share Bear posted:

i would like to get strong without feeling sore

today is a sore day

i just pretend that i enjoy the soreness

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

I posted about this in another thread but I've been going to a couple of yoga classes and the guy running one of them kept referring to upward facing dog as "up dog"

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

just got back from the gym, feelin pretty swole bro

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

i gained a solid 15 pounds over covid. on the plus side, on returning to the gym, i'm getting that sweet rapid improvement as if i'd never been to the gym before

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

i just don't think it's worthwhile to try to set up a weight rack in an apartment. a small rack is going to be unstable, you're never going to put it away because of how much of a pain it would be to disassemble / reassemble, you're going to get strong enough to need more weight than it holds pretty quickly, and no matter how small it is it's going to take up a lot of space. if you have, like, a cage in the storage room you can dedicate to it, that seems more realistic to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

i train the eccentric every time i work out