Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

inset
Sep 20, 2003

Grimey Drawer
let's lift a weight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

inset
Sep 20, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Dijkstracula posted:

starting week 2 of weightlifting class today, may today be the Day I finally enter my himbo phase

hell yeah fellow weightlifting class-goer, I've been going twice a week for six weeks now 💪

inset
Sep 20, 2003

Grimey Drawer

ADINSX posted:

Nice, is it powerlifting or something like trx?

I need to get back into group workouts. I need people there to motivate me or I just bro out on the chest fly machine :(

I joined a local club that does olympic weightlifting, so snatch and clean & jerk, would highly recommend if you hate your shoulders / wrists :thumbsup:
jokes aside, it hurts less now than it did in the beginning, but couldn't really move my arms above my head after the first week

very fun if you're into technical stuff, there is SO MUCH to learn