Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nevergirls
Jul 4, 2004

It's not right living this way, not letting others know what's true and what's false.
booked some gym time tonight. Can't let the risk of covid keep me down forever, especially since I have Hank Hill-rear end genetics. Or Hank Hill rear end-genetics. I'm not going to start wearing suspenders, that's for sure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nevergirls
Jul 4, 2004

It's not right living this way, not letting others know what's true and what's false.
Gym was totally empty. You know what that means: curls in the squat rack baby

FMguru posted:

also welcome back to the 'pos, n.g.
Probably not the poster you remember since I was wntd before a name swap thread, and I logged off an unremembered amount of time later. But yeah, kind of wild to see the forums still… exist.

Nevergirls
Jul 4, 2004

Never could stick with journaling. Trying to keep it simple this time around.

Pro tip: if you've gotten fat and are restarting weights, be careful doing any sort of clean or snatch motion, because you can hit yourself in the gut with the bar and it will hurt.

Nevergirls
Jul 4, 2004

my stepdads beer posted:

lol I went back to the gym for the first time in a year last week. I couldn't even left my arm to point at something without feeling it for 3 days.

I've re-re-re-committed after giving up once the gym filled up and before I got vaxxed. Today I did an arm day after a long time off.

It took me five minutes to get my shirt off afterward

I don't wanna think about what this weekend will be like