Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof
please work out its good for you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof

KoRMaK posted:

does anyone have good weight bench recommendations that will reliably stay safe study and stable that won't crack ping with 500lbs on it?

you need to factor in how much you will be lifting as well hth

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof

KoRMaK posted:

this is a safe place you fuckin DWEEB

sry i could not resist

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof
i love to work out

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof

ADINSX posted:

Im gaining weight but my lifts aren’t going up helll yeah it’s winter and I’m in my late thirtiessssss

if you do some pushups now, thats really a pr i guess so try that

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof
i sprained my ankle stepping off the treadmill

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof
it takes an hour to bike a mile what the heck

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof
i spent last week flown out to HQ for quarterly planning, drinking and eating a bunch of food and doing like one mountain hike. i came back this week to big prs so uhhh take a week off

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof

akadajet posted:

real answer: do starting strength

do a bro split instead because they are more fun

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof
maybe your pecs are too tight and your back isnt strong enough to pull your shoulder blades back and down to allow your hands to grip the bar in a comfortable position

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof
what is the drop thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof
oh ya some people dont train the eccentric on the deadlift