Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis

SKULL.GIF posted:

I think the only realistic way "out" is to switch currencies

in totally unrelated news, bitcoin is exploding in valuation after institutional money is pouring into a new tether derivative or whatever

what’s the tea on this? a friend of mine was telling me that tether was the reason Bitcoin was soaring but that tether was falsifying their assets or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis
Embracing MMT but only for rich people, like a boss

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

completely unsurprised that UFCW has done gently caress all to stop this

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

I will have gotten more than I expected out of Biden if he cancels some student loans

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Smythe posted:

hard to make up my mind between using trump bux to buy more tesla or pay off 23% apr credit cards. unsure which one will generate more dinero

open a new card with lower apr and no fee for balance transfer and then put money in Tesla

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

skooma512 posted:

Still waiting for a viable use case for pedocoins.

buying drugs

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

I had one of these in kindergarten and never again afterwards. it’s loving dorky and messy

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

I thought like from the beginning it was clear he meant $1400 to make the $600 check go up to $2000, not an additional $2000 check??? not sure why everyone’s acting all confused now

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

I don’t like Joe btw I literally just did not ever get the impression we were getting more than an additional $1400

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

look if we can get Joe Biden to think he promised us a fresh $2000 check that’s fine by me

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Shear Modulus posted:

biden said that if ossoff and warnock both won then $2000 checks would be mailed out. not $1400 checks.

I must have missed this

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

alright now I’m mad. gently caress you joe

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Smythe posted:

i'd prefer 1488 heil hitler, gas the jews, but, well, thats not in that picture unfortunately. :tipshat:

I know you’re doing irony or whatever but this post sucked

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

why did any of you buy in lol

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

putting $20 into amc, gently caress it. also cashapp won't let you buy gme anymore lol

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

putting $10 into gamestop. I don't have a ton of money to throw around but more money for whiskey is always welcomed

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

I'm down a few pennies on GME and AMC but I'm holding. Robinhood hosed my order up this morning so I had to buy after the market had been open for a while

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

I never thought doomsday economics would become such a fast moving thread and have a bunch of the posters buying into the market but lol

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

I'm up like $3 on AMC let's gooooooooooo

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

gently caress robinhood gently caress CashApp gently caress all the other ones. I’ve only lost like $15 and I’m holding anyway but this is horse poo poo

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

God this thread moves so fast now. maybe we should fork the stonk discussion to another thread

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Mad Wack posted:

this is literally the most doomsday economics thing to happen since 2008 just enjoy living history

but I keep waking up to 2000 new posts

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

le accelerationism has arrived

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Prof. Lurker posted:

gamestop causing an economic collapse was NOT on my 2021 bingo card

I thought it was going to be reverse factoring but lol

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhLETS loving RUN THIS poo poo INTO THE GROUND gently caress WALL STREET

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

:regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08::regd08:

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

this loving rules lol

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

cumshitter go on grubstakers

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

doge better go to the loving moon I don’t care if it’s a meme coin

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

dads friend steve posted:

big lol that the brokebrain thread for leftist critique of postindustrial capitalism is now talking about trading off brand crypto currency

I can criticize capital and gamble at the same time

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

I’ve cracked and pinged so hard that I’m simultaneously 🌈🐻 and 💎🖐🤚

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

is this the same Crumb that's always horny

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

lol

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

soup. posted:

Lol that the world governments could cut carbon emissions by a shitload if they all just used a miniscule fraction of their resources to fork bitcoin and every other cryptocurrency into oblivion and then publicly threaten to do the same to anyone who starts a new one

Wait that's kind of a great idea

making a successful fork of a crypto requires getting a lot of people on board and I don't know that the government is good enough at doing something like that given how insane crypto nerds are

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Nothus posted:

change my pitch up / spac my bitch up

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Shear Modulus posted:

when joints are on a bagel you can have joints anytime

pffffff hahaha

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

samantonio posted:

I've been unemployed for about two months now and the market sucks with me being a felon, everyone is turning me down.

I applied for a store manager position at GameStop yesterday and got a call from the DM today. I might be embedded in GME by next week. lol

glhf

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

I hate this but it would be so fuckin sick to win $5k as a teen like this

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

bagual posted:

https://twitter.com/technationews/status/1362747737867976707

seems normal

lovely source but read about it first in portuguese and couldn't be assed to scour twitter for a better link for you guys

share the Portuguese link because this seems fake as gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

bagual posted:

apparently the original writer for the article i read is BBC's venezuela correspondent, i'm probably dumb it's just been reposted a lot in pt-br news outlets, lol if he's somehow pumping crypto or something

https://twitter.com/bbcmundo/status/1362789302602768395

so it looks like JPMorgan is asking just the biggest firms that have deposits to reduce them, not everyday people. Still weird but not impacting everyday people yet