Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

HM: Konosuke Takeshita vs. Danny Limelight, AEW Dark Elevation 12/4

Takeshita is very good you guys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

Testekill posted:

many people are saying it.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

ItohRespectArmy posted:

It's controversial but the people need to know

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

ItohRespectArmy posted:

(more and more people are saying this)

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Jerusalem posted:

HM: Konosuke Takeshita vs. Danny Limelight - AEW Dark Elevation 4/12

This was so good, and it wasn't just Takeshita, Limelight lifted up to another level to keep up and it made for a hell of a match.

im usually reserved with these but hell yeah man, im a takeshita fan now this guy ROCKS

danny looked great and him and takeshita had great chemistry but holy hell, takeshita

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
WMOTYC: Rhea Ripley vs Asuka, April 12 Raw.

Blown spot after blown spot, Rhea was out of position for everything and was completely gassed. One of the worst performances I’ve seen for someone at this level. Then to top it off it ended with a run in.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

CopywrightMMXI posted:

Blown spot after blown spot, Rhea was out of position for everything and was completely gassed. One of the worst performances I’ve seen for someone at this level. Then to top it off it ended with a run in.

Nth. Whatever Rhea is in the ring is the exact opposite of how Bianca was at Wrestlemania.

Rhea loving sucks and needs to be pushed down the card until she finds her confidence.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i dont think anything is going to displace ibushi vs jay white this year for me

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

JOHN CENA posted:

its only april and the crowds will be coming back, so while you might be right im going to hold out hope

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

JOHN CENA posted:

This but Shingo vs Tanahashi.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Jerusalem posted:

This was so good, and it wasn't just Takeshita, Limelight lifted up to another level to keep up and it made for a hell of a match.

Nth. Here's a timestamped link to the match.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AWeeFiHm0o&t=2370s

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

Testekill posted:

Nth. Lots of good striking here with some nice power moves to boot. This is the first time I’ve seen Takeshita and he’s tremendously charismatic. Danny Limelight continues to impress as well.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Testekill posted:

nth

that finishing suplex where you could hear him strain was wild

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Testekill posted:

agreed. very good match.

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Testekill posted:

Nth. Agreed, solid match.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
HM: Pac & Rey Fenix vs. Andre Montoya & Vary Morales, AEW Dark Elevation 12/4

just a loving wild murderfest

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

graph posted:

Yeah this match was a lot of fun. Basically just perma mention for Fenix matches.

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)
April 4
DDT Chris Brookes Produce 3
HM: Baliyan Akki vs HARASHIMA

HARASHIMA has the uncanny ability to make anyone look good, and Akki is already a great performer in his own right.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Jerusalem posted:

A really great match between the best wrestler American fans have never heard of and a guy who is getting better every time I see him. Also: GUTRENCH CARTWHEEL GERMAN SUPLEX. Nth.

graph posted:

Nth. I usually don't Nth squash matches, but Morales and Montoya did an excellent job of struggling against an unstoppable force here and made this incredibly compelling to watch.

Lamuella fucked around with this message at 09:47 on Apr 13, 2021

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

Jerusalem posted:

graph posted:

Nth these

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

CopywrightMMXI posted:

nth. very bad

smdh a wmotyc with Asuka in it

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

CopywrightMMXI posted:

Nth, but

Quantum of Phallus posted:

it's honestly almost impressive to have a match that bad with a wrestler that good.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

I watched it again and Asuka spent about 60% of the match telling Rhea what to do

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Quantum of Phallus posted:

It's like her third WMOTYC of the year :v:

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Rarity posted:

:negative:

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Rarity posted:

the other two were the bliss possessed crap. asuka deserves so much better

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

I'll second the HM for Takeshita vs Limelight. Very fun sprint, and Limelight in particular really went for it.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
HM: Danny Limelight vs Konosuke Takeshita
HM: PAC & Rey Fenix vs Vary Morales & Andre Montoya
HM: Thunder Rosa vs Diamante

All from AEW Dark Elevation 12.04

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

HM
11th April
DDT April Fool
Antonio Honda, Gorgeous Matsuno & Toru Owashi vs DAMNATION (Mad Paulie, Nobuhiro Shimatani & Tetsuya Endo)

37KAMIINA (MAO, Shunma Katsumata & Yuki Ueno) vs DAMNATION (Daisuke Sasaki, Soma Takao & Yuji Hino)

MOTYC
11th April
DDT April Fool
KO-D Tag Team Titles
Eruption (Kazusada Higuchi & Yukio Sakaguchi)(c) vs Smile Pissari (HARASHIMA & Yuji Okabayashi)

Eruption are the coolest.

Still have to see the main event but for now it's bedtime.

forkboy84 fucked around with this message at 23:41 on Apr 15, 2021

Spuckuk
Aug 11, 2009

Being a bastard works

Lily Catts posted:

April 4
DDT Chris Brookes Produce 3
HM: Baliyan Akki vs HARASHIMA

HARASHIMA has the uncanny ability to make anyone look good, and Akki is already a great performer in his own right.

Nth, cracking match, the first time I've seen Akki outside of Choco as well.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

MOTYC: The Young Bucks (C) vs. Rey Fenix & PAC for the AEW Tag Team Titles - AEW Dynamite 4/14

Four of the best tag team guys in the world telling a hell of a story on top of just doing the craziest, most insane and innovative moves.... and that's before you even add the poo poo Fenix does into the mix :stare:

And that ending.... :stonk:

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

MOTYC: The Young Bucks (C) vs. Rey Fenix & PAC for the AEW Tag Team Titles - AEW Dynamite 4/14

Four of the best tag team guys in the world telling a hell of a story on top of just doing the craziest, most insane and innovative moves.... and that's before you even add the poo poo Fenix does into the mix :stare:

nth

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

Jerusalem posted:

:hmmyes: nth

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

Nth. They got me hootin' and hollerin' at a TV match :aaaaa:

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

Nth

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Jerusalem posted:

yea

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Jerusalem posted:

Nth

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

big time

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

nth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Jerusalem posted:

Yepppppp this match was so good