Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Eau de MacGowan posted:

u can always mangala

the trick is to land in an open space and capture your opponents stones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Man Utd's Marcus Rashford racially abused on social media - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55872681

Seems like noted not racist club Manchester Uniteds fans can't stop doing racisms

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

CyberPingu posted:

Man Utd's Marcus Rashford racially abused on social media - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55872681

Seems like noted not racist club Manchester Uniteds fans can't stop doing racisms

So were West Brom and Chelsea players, grasping at racism to drop a tepid own on a rival team is a bit poo poo.

wooger
Apr 16, 2005

YOU RESENT?

Bundy posted:

So were West Brom and Chelsea players, grasping at racism to drop a tepid own on a rival team is a bit poo poo.

What makes you think it wasn’t their own fans? Given that they all got beat.

I know a guy from Dudley, near West Bromwich was identified for that one.

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

wooger posted:

Where'd I say it wasn't?

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

wooger posted:

* <---- this is the point of Ninpos post

* <----- here is Wooger

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

wooger posted:

Hey now.

Also I see season 3 Jose has turned up slightly ahead of schedule.

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing
Matip's also out for the season. All our CB's are dead, good job we bought two

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
"ITK" is that jose is done. I'm not sure of the time frame but he is apparently on performance goals for his contract. So I'm guessing they will wait until the summer so the pay off is less.

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Jippa posted:

"ITK" is that jose is done. I'm not sure of the time frame but he is apparently on performance goals for his contract. So I'm guessing they will wait until the summer so the pay off is less.

While hilarious I dunno how Levy looks at Mourinho, his time at United and how things went down at Chelsea, thought "hmm I'll have some of that" and is now somehow surprised and unhappy.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Bundy posted:

While hilarious I dunno how Levy looks at Mourinho, his time at United and how things went down at Chelsea, thought "hmm I'll have some of that" and is now somehow surprised and unhappy.

Spurs have won zero trophies in forever.

Even in his poo poo at Utd he won 2 major trophies. So i guess Levy was thinking they might get at least some sort of trophy before he death spiraled.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I think with spurs it was a case of having all the right pieces playing well at the exact right time and they wanted someone to just do the secret trophy winning moves to push them over the edge. Now theyre all starting to turn back into spurs and everyone will be loving off this summer imo

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Also 'lol big club takes Southampton's players and managers' but if Jose's leaving and artetas still stinking the place out in a few months Big Ralph's going to be rubbing those goalie gloves together

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
oh look another bunch of americans coming in and loading up the club they're just bought with a ton of debt. nothing wrong with that for the premier league though

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2021/feb/02/burnley-us-takeover-has-left-club-90m-worse-off-and-loaded-with-debt

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Jose posted:

oh look another bunch of americans coming in and loading up the club they're just bought with a ton of debt. nothing wrong with that for the premier league though

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2021/feb/02/burnley-us-takeover-has-left-club-90m-worse-off-and-loaded-with-debt

:jerkbag:

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Sounds like Americans are #winning and Broken Britain can’t manage to stop losing imo

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
Oh yeah, that takeover was a shitshow from the moment it happened. I assume Burnley will fold more or less as soon as they go down, while the PL wrings their hands and bleats that there was nothing they could do

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Jose posted:

But Saudis owning a club is the issue right?

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

CyberPingu posted:

But Saudis owning a club is the issue right?

Por que no los dos?

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Pretty nice that the only managers with 9-0 Premier League wins are Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and his mentor, plus Brendan Rodgers and his

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

FullLeatherJacket posted:

Pretty nice that the only managers with 9-0 Premier League wins are Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and his mentor, plus Brendan Rodgers and his

lol

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
liverpoo...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

New thread, post your poo based puns there

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3958000