Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
given the tragedy befallen to fellow gamer nirvikalpas people who you are glad who committed suicide thread i wanted to open an inverse version. ready ? were slanging and rhyming about mens dicks making peeps we like, ya dig? O.K. lets go!!

there are the obvious penises we can be thankful for. i am thankful for god's penis evacuating into marys vagina, aswell as goku into chichis, ha ha choose your own!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
Alright, for everyone saying this thread is terribly sexist because it only considers the male contribution to procreation what do you think most of human history is, huh? filled with female choice?

Hmm.. I think not. Only beginning with your great grandmother has your female mind ever even had an inkling of choice in mates, ok? i don't like it but it is what was. lets just leave the past in the past and let bygones be bygones and what is the penis you are most
thankful for spurting inside a slimy slit?

KonMari DeathMetal
Dec 20, 2009
I like when my dad did his penis to my mom. Not to make me though, I'm pretty sucky, but to make my brother. Dude is super cool and can do an ollie on his skateboard.

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
actually OP god came unto Mary through her ear

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
A who going into a what now?

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

Nancy McFeely & James Rogers

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

A who going into a what now?

Leave me out of this!

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Someone please help me find my keys =(
I tried so hard to understand the OP

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I cried.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

ive tried to read the OP so many times and my brain refuses to understand any of it

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
I have the opposite - I saw a video in which it was a good thing that a guy did not bust in a vagineen. this lady did a first-time gonzo-style shoot and had a good rapport with the guy. during sex he asked her if she was on birth control. she said no, and he was like "uh...I guess we should stop doing this then" and they did other stuff

does make you wonder about the lady's thought process

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Harvey Mantaco posted:

For a moment I thought something bad happened to fellow poster nirvikalpas. I am glad that's not the case.

I hope she and also all of you have a nice 2021. :)

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

This is very sinful and I am glad for none of it as it constantly angers the LORD

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Fastest sperm in the west, thanks Dad.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

A penis coming in a vagina is like throwing a coin in a wishing well or tossing salt over your shoulder - a superstitious practice dating back to pagan beliefs that angers GOD and you are dooming your genitals to hell when you die DON'T do it.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Harvey Mantaco posted:

But in her end he still shot his baby batter

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

H O R S E - S L A U G H T E R E R
Do u ever wonder if your parents had good sex when they concieved you. like was it hot or romantiuc, or was it just perfunctory friday night comeing home from the bar kind of thing, or maybe they were TTC ("Trying to conceive) for over a year and it was turning into an increasingly hopeless ritual and spreadsheets were involved

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

at some stage in my youth my mother delivered herself of the knowledge that i was conceived in spain while they were on vacation so i guess thats something

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Hello OP.. How are you.

GAYIDS
May 3, 2020

by Pragmatica
Lwhat about penises that came in buttholes?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

GAYIDS posted:

THAT IS 4 TIMES AS SINFUL AGAINST THE LORD YOUR GOD AND JESUS ONE OF HIS ONLY SONS!
THE MILKING OF THE PROSTATE IS UNCLEAN ESPECIALLY WHEN PERFORMED ON THE SABBATH WHILE WATCHING PLAYOFF COLLEGE FOOTBALL OR AFTER HAVING PLAYED SCRABBLE UNTIL YOU GOT TOO HORNED UP TO KEEP GOING AND THREW DOWN THE BOARD IN A MAD TRYST OF BOIBUTT PUMPING THAT NEARLY WOKE YOUR ROOM MATES WITH YOUR RYTHMIC POUNDINGS AND UNDULATIONS.

IF ITS BOY ON GIRL BUTT SEX ITS STILL AN EVIL SIN BEFORE THE LORD EVEN IF YOU'RE JUST WATCHING JEOPARDY AND THOSE YOGA PANTS MAKE THAT rear end LOOK LIKE A WATER PARK ATTRACTION AND THE ONLY CURE YOU CAN THINK OF IS A RUNNING HEAD START INTO A BELLY FLOP ONTO IT FOR A RIDE

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

what is the moral nature of poky bum wanks

Cyber Punk 90210
Jan 7, 2004

The War Has Changed
we should take a moment to thank all the anonymous penises that blew loads in to cups at fertility clinics. They deserve a badge of honor but will settle for $125.

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

For a moment I thought something bad happened to fellow poster nirvikalpas. I am glad that's not the case.

I hope she and also all of you have a nice 2021. :)

i regret to inform you of this passing.. but it is what is.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

GAYIDS posted:

Those are the best ones that I'm most glad for

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER posted:

at some stage in my youth my mother delivered herself of the knowledge that i was conceived in spain while they were on vacation so i guess thats something

Holy crap your spanish??? Bonjour :tipshat:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
uhhhhhh I think you mean cummed. came? lmao

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cummingtonite

MoonshineWilly
Feb 7, 2007

Damn you, harlot! Science and I know what we're doing!

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER posted:

Do u ever wonder if your parents had good sex when they concieved you. like was it hot or romantiuc, or was it just perfunctory friday night comeing home from the bar kind of thing, or maybe they were TTC ("Trying to conceive) for over a year and it was turning into an increasingly hopeless ritual and spreadsheets were involved

Years ago, there was a thread about counting back 9 months from your birthday to find the date of conception. Many goons were horrified to learn they were the product of parental birthday sex, Valentine’s Day or New Years celebrations.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
Holy cow I'm most likely a Valentine's day conception. :stare:

e: wait no, I'm dumb and can't count backwards. Does anything fancy happen in March that warrants a mommy and a daddy liking eachother very much?

Dumb Sex-Parrot fucked around with this message at 13:55 on Jan 6, 2021

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
MLK Jr day for me

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

International women's Day duh

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Christmas

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Orange you glad I didn't came into a banana?

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Brotein_Shake posted:

I like when my dad did his penis to my mom. Not to make me though, I'm pretty sucky, but to make my brother. Dude is super cool and can do an ollie on his skateboard.

I agree.

Plus your dad really didn't even move much when you were conceived. With your brother? He was like a rabid dog in heat.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

:barf: the thread

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
A priest, a rabbi and a penis come into a vagina, and the penis says "hey. Hey! Stay away you aint snipping anything offa me!" But they quickly overpower it and as the penis lies bruised and bloodied on the floor the priest says "I'm glad he came in here!"

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I'm glad my father-in-law's penis came in my mother-in-law's vag before he came out. I wish my ex-mother-in-law had come out before my ex-father-in-law's penis came in her vag.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

MoonshineWilly posted:

Years ago, there was a thread about counting back 9 months from your birthday to find the date of conception. Many goons were horrified to learn they were the product of parental birthday sex, Valentine’s Day or New Years celebrations.

Oh holy poo poo, I'm a Valentine baby too, and I'd never made the connection. Lol.