Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

I would like to thank this thread for pages upon pages of incredible content

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

A Buttery Pastry posted:

Question: What does this development mean for using Stalin in avs/gangtags? I feel like perhaps his image has become tainted at this point, any previous association overshadowed by getting co-opted by a rapist shithead.

am I the only person who parsed this as funny sarcasm because my faith in my posting comprehension is shaken

also joetse is good, imo

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

a Loving Dog posted:

gently caress taintrunner, not for what he did but for the inevitable Stalin avatar backlash

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

if you're not a naive dummy you have not yet reached your true posting potential

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

we thought it was faiz shakir's fault but it was taintrunner this whole time... a chastening experience

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

we must increase posting quality by banning the bottom 10% of posters every quarter

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

V normal to be so mad at a subforum existing that you spend all your time there, hands clenched in tiny little fists and going "you're stupid! You're stupid and ugly and i hate you!!"

lmao

i do this to the stupid gently caress in my bathroom mirror every morning

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

constructing my poster's manifesto in latex like a real scientist

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

the real bitchmade activity is posting at all tbh

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

lumpentroll posted:

only when you do it

what the h*ck

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

a swarm of flying jeffs breaks through my window and steals all my good posts

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

I would like to take this time to assure you all that my posting brand of abject idiocy is not a gimmick

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

this is the funniest thread since koalas march and yet you deny us your content, instead leaving us these tiny, unfulfilling morsels! truly the deep fyad conspiracy runs to the bone

lol

Augus posted:

are you guys okay

I'm very normal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

when I am mod and looking to improve posting quality, instead of probations, I will punish people by putting them in the ludovico technique chair and making them look at a curated collection of posters' asses