Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Some Guy TT posted:

still trying to process the mods having an excuse to perma taintrunner but just deciding to close the succ zone instead

i dont think theyre doing a very good job communicating at their strategy meetings

maybe don't use someone else's credible accusations of sexual assault as an excuse to talk about your current pet complaint against the mods. it's not a good look.

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

looking forward to taintrunner truthers appearing in 3-6 months. "well we didn't see the evidence connecting the two, so who really knows if jeffaroo was really taintrunner. he was really good at screaming at libs though"

but i'm really not looking forward to them. they can get hosed too.

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

twoday posted:

actually fly mojo has been on probation all week and all those posts about taintrunner are old, however -

oh cool. i thought it was going to be a few months before the taintrunner truth and rehabilitation tour began.

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

SKULL.GIF posted:

there appears to be a shocking amount of people who post in, like, 2 threads and never peek their heads out elsewhere

this is how we apparently get people who think the trump thread was full of libs

it's why i started pruning my bookmarks and navigating by forums. see more interesting posts and threads that way.

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

fosborb posted:

a gimmick poster parodying stereotypical online aggro and rapey bernie bros turned out to be the actual lived experience of the author of all those pearl clutching bernie bro articles

god drat amazing

not just that, but possibly the sliver of a kernel of truth at the heart of the bernie bro myth

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

twoday posted:

This is a fantastic, complex, swirling, all-encompassing book about the way the world is and how it got there. Equal parts an academic and revolutionary text, it's dense with esoteric references and sophisticated conclusions from intricate sentences jam-packed with logical inference and centuries of historical foundations.

Modern science understands the world we live in cosmologically as a kind of order born out of violent chaos, with ever denser heavenly bodies taking every movement possible to conserve or gain mass in an effort to temporarily avoid the inevitable heat death of the universe. This book is a treatise on treating the world we live in philosophically, historically, and economically as a microcosm of this effect. It makes sense, even if it's pessimistic at best and apocalyptic at worst.

is that your promo copy for the cspam codex?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Narcissus was the original spiderman meme