Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Darkman Fanpage posted:

feeling very smug about never liking that guy

Taintrunner took himself so loving serious. Anyone that cares that much about posting and their posting profile is hosed up, even for a hosed up little messageboard full of weirdos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

I met Jefferoo in a NYC Lan meetup. Tall weirdo dude that just posted in the corner and scrolled on his phone. After being thoroughly mute for a couple hours he corners me on the way out to ask me to hang out and I just fuckin booked it down the crosswalk.

I guess its true what they say about mild people

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Slanderer posted:

IIRC from twitter, Jeevesmeister wrote a medium essay that was so bad that opinions of him went from "idk if he's a rapist" to "oh he's 100% a rapist". He then deleted the essay and his twitter account, but afterwards someone scooped up the @ and created a new account just to rehost the parts of the essay they had saved from a google cache.

Jeevesmeister apparently is the origin story for Sady Doyle's turn to the Dark Side and the origin of the Bernie Bros thing? I've been cackling this entire morning. I loving love the internwt.

E: like he stayed at her place for free and posted about Bernie and lovely landlords so hard that he broke her brain hahahha

Shageletic fucked around with this message at 15:33 on Feb 18, 2021

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Mangling my cock and balls and telling random women on twitter about jerking off with tenga eggs unsolicited >>>>>>>>> PRAXIS

E: personal info

Somebody fucked around with this message at 17:21 on Feb 18, 2021

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Welp the taint is out. What can you do

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Any poster that has ppl posting about them is suspect. Mao was right. The too tall chaff must be cut

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Brandon Proust posted:

As usual, Shageletic is right! I'm glad that we have cool and good posters like them on this forum.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Just thinking up cool putdowns for those lovely libs posting in this nothing messageboard on this couch im sleeping on in this millionaire's mansion for free

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

spacemang_spliff posted:

wait is jude doyle a millionaire

i don't know anymore. im just running on 3 year old twitter posts and that weird feeling you have after laughing too much

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

oxsnard posted:

so you didn't see the thing where fyad posters came in, said that fly molo (who is a bad poster tbf) should be dead and then a bunch of them got pissy about that post getting probed? It isn't exactly out of the blue here

you and fyad should hurry up and kiss and gently caress already

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Trash Ops posted:

if there was a reward for outing taintrunner as a creep, i would wish it was no more bitchmade probes like this:

plz, no lame posts, on this, the funniest day

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

So Jeffroo was well-loved in the NYC lan thread. Real great guy.

Shark Sandwich posted:

I remember being on a subway with Jefferoo once after a goon meet and some girl made some comment to us about Joss Whedon not being terrible so he went home and wrote a missed connections post on Craigslist about it.

Shark Sandwich posted:

It's been long deleted. Basically we were on the subway and I mentioned that I didn't like Joss Whedon and some girl started talking to us and asking us why and he got really angry when some other guy said he disagreed with us and she blew Jefferoo off. Like right after home he posted a massive diatribe about how she was a bitch for preferring to talk to some guy because he liked Joss Whedon. Keep in mind the other guy was totally normal and Jefferoo was straight up ranting at her.

also

lament.cfg posted:

I just needed to crosspost this from the PYF STDH thread.

Jeffroo posted:

I went to college at a private "geek heaven" not-a-real-college college in Arizona, 90% male, I was super goony. Never kissed a girl until I convinced someone over Facebook to drive two hours across the state for a steak dinner and the chance to rectify this. First girlfriend was a Chinese immigrant model. Like, heartstopping gorgeous. My roommates wondered if something might actually be wrong with her with how overtly out of my league she was.

Left her to move to LA. Started seeing this super Jewish dual-major grad from Berkeley in Beverly Hills. We started to get hot and heavy until was suddenly greeted by "surprise, it's my first time!" at the very last possible moment, like very last before informing me of her complete and total virginity, and then proceeded to send me a handmade V-card in the mail. Blood red super Victorian design on the V and everything. That kind of ended things, and apparently she didn't get the message as she started knocking on my door in the middle of the night.

Didn't really commit to anything too serious until I started seeing this Latina librarian who was a hardcore Redditor. My roommate at the time was storyboarding on the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles reboot, and one night as we were getting into it she shouted "tell me how my pussy is like a sewer!" Things eventually ended non-climatically, and I found out after the fact she believed demons were real, and married a Romanian guy off of Reddit, then proceeded to move to Romania, where she knows not a single word of the language.

Next serious girlfriend was the daughter of the screenwriter for On Deadly Ground - the Steven Segal directorial debut with co-stars Dr. Cox and Michael Caine. She had never seen it before and we turned it into a drinking game, which ended up with her dragging me upstairs and hitting me in the face so hard during sex I couldn't feel the left side of it for a week. She said the giant welt was acme. I wish I was kidding. Of course, being rather stupid, I followed her to New York. It didn't end well.

After that I slept around a bit, and wound up seeing this Chinese waitress who referred to sex as "penistime!" over and over, horrifyingly enough. I left NYC for Hawaii, and wound up with this anime nerd illustrator who's so comically innocent I just felt like a total dirtbag around, forever and ever. Left Hawaii and work's been taking me all over the place a bit to much to really commit to anything.

But yeah. Nobody's ever topped "tell me how my pussy is like a sewer," sorry.

Jeffroo posted:

One girl pooped on me. With no warning, much less consent. And tried to get away with it.

Jeffroo posted:

She wanted to name our firstborn Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol.

Jeffroo posted:

I took Hawaii anime nerd's virginity in a murder closet. I fell upon hard times for a few months and was living in a literal murder closet, which had zero ventilation, no real working door, and was infested with insects - the room was like 4 feet wide by 8 feet long, to give you a sense of dimension. Her entire sex life is in hell, essentially.

She's still crazy about me.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

we're all having laughs and poo poo, but jeffroo got kinda dark

every post to him in that LAN thread was telling him to shut the gently caress up, but he just kept on going

with stuff like this

Jefferoo posted:

Quick, let's gently caress all the rich art school hipsters we can

Jefferoo posted:

In other news I looked up that art school hipster's tumblr and now I've seen her naked and rubbing one out. If only I had a desire to date a libertarian again, jesus

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

more like Jefflol

Jefferoo posted:

Today for Jewmas I sat around, drank Southern comfort and coke, and played Xbox all day. I'm a sad man, I tell you.

Jefferoo posted:

I have too many girls from Jersey trying to hit me up on OkCupid, it's the worst.

Jefferoo posted:

I should probably shut up about probably landing a 40k/yr job with expenses chat going on above me, drat.

I do, gentrification loving stinks.

Jefferoo posted:

So it looks like I have to go to a huge work party tomorrow night and be surrounded by PR ladies as the only straight guy in my office. What do I do?!

Jefferoo posted:

Used to know people doing this, their situation is cray last I heard. In other news some big international ad agency is calling me in for an interview next Tuesday, wish me luck! Maybe I'll get a real, stable, fulltime job that doesn't put free booze and weed in front of me nonstop.

and here, his famous post

Jefferoo posted:

Whatever man, I'm the one sitting here deciding if I want to date model-quality asians or art school hipsters again this week

what would atlas do

don't say have sex with jar jar binks' neighbor because I did that already

and lol forgot this exchange 9 years ago

Jeffroo posted:

shot the poo poo in an exclusive post-comics-convention party in Williamsburg

Shageletic posted:

Catching up on the thread and want to point out that this sentence happened. Look at it. Its a wonder.

Jeffroo posted:

why contain it?

it's cool

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Thoguh posted:

Mastershakeman making a QCS thread to free Taintrunner either without checking to see why he was banned or despite knowing why is funny, at least there is that. That's a hell of a hill to die on.

Mastershakesman next

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

I get probated in D&D for using aprostophe's incorrectly. It's an opportunity. Getting probed is like recess.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

change my name posted:

Lol you just reminded me that the same dudes who made GoT are adapting the Three Body Problem

there's no themes in that book right?

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Judakel posted:

it's me the poster who really believes there was a cult of personality around taintrunner. please don't elevate voices that make fun of me.

Taintrunner posted:

embarrassing.

Shageletic posted:

I'd say the same about your every post.

PawParole posted:

leave the king alone

So uh Jidakel....what's going on with you.....

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Quetzadilla posted:

taintrunner has always been 100% incapable of making or taking jokes.

Again taint lost his poo poo bc I made fun of his lovely movie review post in a political thread. The guy didnt have a humorous bone in his body, and anyone that liked him is suspect

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Flavius Aetass posted:

drat, no arms. starting to understand...

His arms got ripped off from the last model quality asian he tried to get fresh with

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Judakel posted:

just taking pawparole seriously, you?

You're stanning a dude who sucks rear end on several different levels and when ppl point out that posters irrationally tried to protect him your go to move is to say that they were being ironic

This is the only contribution you have on this thread