Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

2dcat remix all 9 of these as music songs plz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

yinlock do you engage in any political or organizing activity that isnt post-based, or do you just post relentlessly about how the mods are stopping you from posting the posts that will usher in an age of utopian communism

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

the mods

have to stop

suppressing discussion

about how the democrats

are monstrous

or i will talk to their managers

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

comedyblissoption posted:

is s*cc now a slur in cspam

its hate speech against our underwriters, the democrat party. we cant risk losing their generous sponsorship

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

we are building back

better!!!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

mila kunis posted:

the mods took two threads and split them into 10 for some reason. really smart decision

our democrat patrons explained that splitting things into separate holding threads would be beneficial legally and for their stock investments in cspam llc

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

If you're just gonna try and laugh this one off at least throw a pie or do a pratfall instead of this self-pity 'cspam is being mean to me' shtick. The other mods beat you too it already. Get a new act!

if i were capable of creative thinking, would i be a mod?? :smuggo:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Majorian posted:

I'm imagining an old-timey nickelodeon machine.

just say television

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i am closing cspam shortly after the markets close tonite

plz post yr celebrations itt

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

arfjason eas probed for “being arf” and im not sure how anyone has thus far disagreed w that assessment

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

some plague rats posted:

No disagrees that he was being arf, it's just that anyone who isn't a bitchmade coward considers that a good thing

well excuse me for being a coward, of ecumenical character (all kinda of coward)

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Yinlock posted:

also when was the first time we "bit your hand"

DO NOT SPEAak about our foreplay

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

spacemang_spliff posted:

I don't

It'll be like 20 minutes before I'm naked in a dark room, curled up, rocking back and forth, eyes wide open muttering to myself "warmongering austerity rapist warmongering austerity rapist warmongering austerity rapist...."

friendo

i will chill yr ongering

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

greetings, i am sheepishly doing the bidding of dnd mods, and the secret dnd shadow mods

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Yinlock posted:

the fact that my brain is the size of a walnut doesn't change the fact that you jump whenever they call though

you arent dumb, you are trusting. that speaks well to yr character, even if it has practical downsides. never feel bad for believing in the decency and forthrightness of people!!!!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

4th edition rules ok

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Homeless Friend posted:

all of squizzle friends slamming the glass trying to get him to stop drinking the mind control juice but he thinks we're congratulating him and gives us a toast

god dmamn something about yr av makes e expect it to be animated, but it, as of yet, is not.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Eh! Frank posted:

i agree, the 4th edition rules are ok

yeah those rules should have been iterated-upon instead of largely abandoned

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Probably Magic posted:

I was thinking of starting a thread a couple days ago bitching about D&D labeled, "This Curse of Strahd Campaign Sucks."

the other cspam mods still give me wide discretion wrt ik establishment, so be careful!!! making threads that rule, imo, might curse you w a star

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Probably Magic posted:

Lawful Good: docbeard, majorian
Chaotic Good: Yinlock, Son of Thunderbeast, Homeless Friend
True Neutral: Squizzle
Lawful Evil: McMagic
Chaotic Evil: Arfjason, Quetzadilla
Neutral Good: Brutalist McDonalds
Neutral Evil: Flavius Aetass

This might just be an OP, gonna think over a bit more and see what I can do with this.

if anyone is making a chart, i implore you, plz use my real av, not this third-rate bongjitz tihng

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

some plague rats posted:

I respect yinlock for fully accepting the L

yinlock is incredibly sweetly canadian in all but one domain and tge the only reason i recognize that domain is that i was dumb enough to become a mod

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Phone posted:

rename twoday to covid explainer

thanks in advance

done

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

samantonio posted:

lol, managers are a certain breed

rude

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

let us spare a thought today for those users who vociferously defended both lowtax and taintrunner and are currently hoping that no one remembers that they did so

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Wheeee posted:

THIS PERMABAN IS DEDICATED TO ALL THOSE CYBERPUNKS WHO FIGHT AGAINST INJUSTICE AND CORRUPTION EVERY DAY OF THEIR LIVES

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

twoday posted:

C-SPAM: THIS FORUM IS DEDICATED TO ALL THOSE

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

BRAVE MUJAHIDEEN

twoday posted:

CYBERPUNKS WHO FIGHT AGAINST INJUSTICE AND CORRUPTION EVERY DAY OF THEIR LIVES

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

a life demanding so much self-control that his only escape was setting up a vr room when he wasnt using his landlord wifes money to buy 3d printer patterns of battletech toys so he could build and paint scores of them to display on custom shelving

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

a hero of the left

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

a Loving Dog posted:

He wasn't a landlord. He rented a

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Yossarian-22 posted:

give him money then you coward

the whole forum will suck you off instead of calling you a welcher every day. you can buy back your freedom and your credibility you dumbfuck

what did he do

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

spacemang_spliff posted:

Sack Tape is Real

it lets you save a bundle by performing yr own vasectomy at home

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

as if made w a broadsword ordered online from a remote canadian cabin while blackout drunk

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Finicums Wake posted:

post the self-succ tape, judakel

judakel cant post anything for the moment

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Squizzle posted:

let us spare a thought today for those users who vociferously defended both lowtax and taintrunner and are currently hoping that no one remembers that they did so

UPDATE

went to bat for koalas march as well

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Dongicus posted:

what the hell is that crap

mod feedback calls 10 (excerpt)

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Dongicus posted:

this sucks man

*staring at this post*

its a cookbook!!!!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Slanderer posted:

lose the star

i never asked for a custom mod icon because i dont wanna take benefits from modding that non-mod posters dont get to take

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Victory Position posted:

tedious to the point of torture

sending the link to taintrunners cock and balls as a going away present