Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
i seem to recall there was a high-profile debate about subforum bans

edit: most of the posters in this thread have since been either modded or banned, sometimes both

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
does this mean the coast is clear to have my nojoe tag removed? i didn't know i'd get one automatically, i'm canadian so the toxx wasn't exactly hard

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Vim Fuego posted:

You don't have a "nojoe" tag, you have a "joe" tag

i would've loved the "no"

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
"this internet guy was a rapist? oh. oh no. i have to tell them all what a good poster he was"

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Finicums Wake posted:

this is (almost certainly) a thread made by ex-forums poster taintrunner

https://mobile.twitter.com/Jeevesmeister/status/840241386406387712

https://twitter.com/SupermansPa/status/875709360294420480?s=20

:staredog:

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Finicums Wake posted:

i said that FTV was good in the sense that it was better than doing nothing, and that i supported it as a tactic against its detractors for precisely that reason. but some succ zone posters, unhappy to end an argument with mere agreement, flamed me for what i can only assume is for not stating my agreement angrily enough, or something

the brilliant maneuver was to force congress to tell the american people in no uncertain terms that they don't matter, something that has never been done before

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

SKULL.GIF posted:

no, do it the other way around.

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Raskolnikov38 posted:

mcmagic lost an argument with canned d&d quotes

do you have a link to this by any chance

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
fyad sometimes does good things because they think it is funny. fyad sometimes does bad things because they think it is funny. there is a common theme here.

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
ohh i get it, he called his posting enemies rapists with zero evidence because that's what he thinks happened to him. really lost a real one.

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

THS posted:

yeah can we pls ban guapo gaucho. he loving sucks

no, we have to tolerate horrendous loving posters until they're outed for irl crimes. sorry i dont make the rules

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

oxsnard posted:

mastershakeman is unironically the dumbest goon i have encountered on these cursed forums

it's not a bit, he's really Master Shake

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

SKULL.GIF posted:

whining about a 6 hour probation should be instantly met with a 72 hour probation it is insanely obnoxious to watch dozens upon dozens of goons try to draw lines in the sand about Appropriateness Of Punishment

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
was the rich wife thing real? i couldn't decide which one was funnier between a guy telling his internet sycophants "uhh yeah my hot rich wife totally bought me a VR rig" or a hard-nosed stalinist trophy husband

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Judakel posted:

ok wall street parasite

i dont want to hear another word out of you til you suck yourself to completion, coward

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

christmas boots posted:

no cults of personality imo. they always form around creeps and weirdos.

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
i mean we're always gonna form cliques but i'd prefer we do it around vague ideas rather than awful people

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
man i just want to loving post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Judakel posted:

nah i didn't do that which is why i clarified it was about time and place

oh, it's about decorum