Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Squizzle posted:

our democrat patrons explained that splitting things into separate holding threads would be beneficial legally and for their stock investments in cspam llc

If you're just gonna try and laugh this one off at least throw a pie or do a pratfall instead of this self-pity 'cspam is being mean to me' shtick. The other mods beat you too it already. Get a new act!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

The admins are already cool with other forums where you can tell people to kill themselves or make fun of specific goons, so maybe they should stop crying cause they're the ones being made fun of.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Squizzle posted:

the mods

have to stop

suppressing discussion

about how the democrats

are monstrous

or i will talk to their managers

I'm sorry I still can't get over how pathetic this is. You went and made nice little edited screenshots to try and own people wanting their one thread back saying there's already too many of them when the complaint is that it sucks that one thread got split into 40 differnet ones.

If the issue is there's too many similar threads you're the idiots who made them!

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Hi,

I cannot have a thread that is doing live commentary on dnd posts and posters. That is not exclusive to c-spam - the yospos games thread doesn't talk about the worst posters in the games forum, soccer forum doesn't live commentate on the football forum, etc. That's the core of it - that poo poo sucks and breeds resentment all over the place. This is a long-standing rule, brought about when helldump was banished to where it belonged. Please just don't do this. If you read D&D, accept that you're going to read posts by people you are going to disagree with vehemently, and use whatever equanimity you have to resist the urge to go write commentary on those posts in some other thread.

I also can't have a thread where the response to enforcing that rule is screaming at the mods and calling them nazis or cops or bootlickers. That just can't be the arrangement here - you're screaming at the bank tellers over fdic rules. It's lovely to treat mods that way the same way it is lovely to treat other posters that way. There are places you can post about moderation, I write lots of PMs each day, but the politics forum isn't it. I'm not asking the unpaid volunteer moderators to endure unbounded abuse because you disagree with something. This is something awful, you are overtly allowed to express yourself forcefully here, but any action taken towards enforcing the aforementioned rule in succ zone has been met with a response that is way, way over the line.

It is cool to laugh at liberals and democrats in c-spam. It is not cool to give live commentary on posters on other parts of this website in c-spam. Please respect that distinction - I do not think it is asking a lot.

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

The admins are already cool with other forums where you can tell people to kill themselves or make fun of specific goons, so maybe they should stop crying cause they're the ones being made fun of.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Probing Arf the first time he makes a good post is probably the most bitch made move a mod could make, second only to Jeffery ignoring every reply even the ones from mods itt to try and poo poo post and face planting with it.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

It's really weird you probate people who make nit bad posts and not the people that make garbage bad posts threads get so bad you have to close them.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

When I said Squizzle made the most pathetic post earlier that wasn't a challenge Flavius.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Flavius Aetass posted:

The d&d poo poo talking was often not fun or funny to an outside observer.

Who cares? That's true about basically everything on this forum.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Fluffydaddy's biggest claim to fame was telling a person talking about their sexual assault story that "No one cares" and then admitting he didn't actually read the post before responding.

Somehow that brain genius was made an admin.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Doing respectability politics with my forum about talking about how bullshit that kind of posturing is.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

hapsby posted:

i heard they alienated trans posters in the minority report so severely that they all left... this only confirms that for me. thank you for posting this info, comrade

TGRS/TMR went from a sort of active forum to...currently 4 active users looking at it and only 300 new posts in the most active thread since I stopped reading it over a year ago.

They also oversaw QCS going from the Corporate Help Desk mode to the FYAD-lite where the same 4 people respond to every thread going "I don't care about this so it's not an issue."

They suck rear end. They've always sucked rear end. The fact that they were made an admin is...it's at least Jeffry keeping in SA tradition of putting the dumbest posters in power.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Pathfinder 2E ended up being probably the most fun version of D&D. Even better than 2E and 4E. They really let you lean into the stupid fantasy poo poo real hard and real easily AND you don't even have to be dogshit to do it.

Also Fighters are loving God Tier and have really cool flavor to them now.

The base game has monk's doing Kamehameha's and the first splat book gives them super saiyin .

Also it's all up online for free on SRD's so it's really easy to get into.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Kitfox88 posted:

my group’s final 4e campaign will probably wrap up this year and I wanna try pathfinder 2e next yeah so I’m glad to hear that :yum:

I'm A Kenku Monk who uses an ancestry feat to turn into a giant Tengu who than can go Super Saiyan. poo poo slaps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Kitfox88 posted:

kenku fukken own

I have achieved enlightenment and to transform I mimic the sound of one hand clapping.