Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
history shows that if fly molo starts stanning you, you're less than a year from a permaban

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
Look, I'm just asking questions here, but how exactly did we link taintrunner to these other accounts?

quote:

namastetaintrunner was formerly forums user "jefferoo", known for being an alcoholic psycho and bragging about getting "model quality asians". he was also twitter user "jeevesmeister", but deleted his account after an anonymous rape allegation lead to multiple people sharing the unsolicited photos he sent them of him torturing his cock and balls. before he deleted his account, he wrote an "if i did it" style medium essay, which he promptly deleted so it wouldnt be used in court against him

this just looks like an accusation to me, not 'receipts'

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Breakfast All Day posted:

the entire forums are just 6 people altposting at this point and 5 of them are mods

that would explain why all my alts keep getting permabanned

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

really queer Christmas posted:

Tell me this isn't taintrunner

I'm convinced, since taintrunner's the only hypocritical loudmouth leftist around

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Trash Ops posted:

are you on a quest to get kicked out of fyad and every fyad lite

Golly, I hope not! :)

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

what in the hey...

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Koos Group posted:

That information hasn't been disclosed in order to avoid making personal details public. But he was satisfactorily linked to those accounts.

ty koos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
I haven't found a personality cult that I really 'gelled' with yet on these forums. Maybe someone could start one for Pick?