Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Some Guy TT posted:

also if i made a mock thread for establishment republicans similar in tone to the succ zone for establishment democrats would i be allowed to call it the cucc zone or would that be an autoban

:justpost:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

cumshitter posted:

i still dont understand the succ thread i thought it was the boring and more angry trump thread where TURPM is replaced with "biden is a rapist"

it's a totem representing just how much people hate the goddamn democrats even if it means the ones that people tend to like 90% of the time. naturally that lends to people calling others shills and also it lent to a somewhat hostile atmosphere when the force the vote debate happened for like a month, so the fact that d&d was the basis for this lock is insane. sure, d&d is essentially the shelbyville to our springfield and people call them a bunch of libs sometimes, whether in trump thread, succ thread, discord, or a multitude of other threads, but afaik no users have been targeted outside of the ones who have actually posted in the thread

locking the thread only alienates the most disillusioned posters from cspam further even though it brands itself as a leftist alternative to d&d. don't like it? don't read it. i've been attacked plenty in the thread and even advocated for posters when it seemed like they were getting dogpiled for expressing decent opinions in a bad way or being ignorant about certain issues. i still enjoy the thread's content and putting people on timeout is about as symbolic of the failed liberal/democratic order as you can get

Yossarian-22 fucked around with this message at 07:15 on Feb 9, 2021

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

docbeard posted:

It is time for the Posting Wars to end.

I like your avatar/post combo sir

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Breakfast All Day posted:

id like to congratulate the cspam mods on achieving the goal of all liberals, perpetuating 2008 forever, by turning the forum into gbs

what they failed to account for is that they accidentally created the new succzone thread

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

misadventurous posted:

there is no way whatsoever that the center liberal leaning forum and the left leaning forum are going to get along in the current political climate and i cant see why it wouldnt be way easier + ultimately less hassle for the mods to let people have their one designated pissed off at center liberals pressure valve thread and tell other people not to be babies slamming their hand down on a hot stove just my 2 cents as someone who often finds the succ zone thread toxic + annoying (and then reads it anyway lol)

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

ArfJason posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

mods mad

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Jeffery of YOSPOS posted:

Actually, considering the posts in this thread, especially after I've made Herculean efforts to meet you half way, I'm considering closing CSPAM altogether. I thought giving you top-level status might be enough to pacify the more enthusiastic members of the succ zone clique, but you've decided to once again bite my hand.

I'm going to take a walk and think through this. But consider yourself on notice.

amab

have you ever thought about just letting posters be posters man

edit: lmao :bahgawd:

Yossarian-22 fucked around with this message at 11:17 on Feb 10, 2021

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Korean Boomhauer posted:

people really get mad over sixers?

even with embiid and simmons they don't really live up to their potential

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

cumshitter posted:

like every president since carter being a rapist is just common baseline knowledge that you should have posting in c-spam. possibly not nixon because he was a nice guy simp who literally drove his future wife to dates with other men until she gave up and settled for dick. but pretty much every other president, yeah

i dont see how repeating the most basic thing every c-spammer understands, which is that every president is an irredeemable monster, is funny or insightful

many people have a brain disease that makes them think trump is the only monster in politics such that you need to beat them over the head with biden's personal misdeeds

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

i have definitely said "free taintrunner" at least once or twice and am now self-flagellating for having defended a postmongering [alleged] rapist

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Judakel posted:

He could run a hell of a taint op

honor your bet coward

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

SHM is the weird Kamala write in guy, Juda couldn't even get that right

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Judakel posted:

That guy got the rona. Much like this guy:

only makes you more owned, losing a bet to a person who got rona and being too much of a crybaby to acknowledge that you were owned

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Judakel posted:

I pray every day that he survives.

give him money then you coward

the whole forum will suck you off instead of calling you a welcher every day. you can buy back your freedom and your credibility you dumbfuck

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

i can't believe rush limbaugh's taint was banned from posting

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

A Gin Palace posted:

the succ zone culture of being performatively angry all the time was really really exhausting to trawl through, even as someone who agreed with the politics. also most of the time the performative anger was directed against nebulous forums enemies instead of, you know, things that actually matter

yeah this

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

spacemang_spliff posted:

I don't know why you would form a weird parasocial relatinship with a Chapo when Brace Belden is right there

how did this thread become about chapo and why

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

every juda post itt goes something like i'm not owned, i'm not owned, you're owned and then defends a sex pest and you gotta appreciate the consistency