Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Dustcat posted:

whining about an arfjason probe is just sad

like, do you imagine he's sitting there in front of his monitor right now, tears welling in his eyes, lower lip trembling, going "oh my god i can't believe they probated me"

yes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Slippery Nipple posted:

can't wait till cspam is over and i can go back to brunch

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Yinlock posted:

i apologize in advance, and also claim victory, if my aggressively calling mods poo poo-for-brains has led to the ultimate destruction of c-spam

has there ever been a forum where everyone didn't call the mods poo poo for brains? I thought that was just something you accepted when you became a mod

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Dustcat posted:

i vote to close cspam mostly to finally give the succ zone posters peace and allow their spirits to move on

I don't

It'll be like 20 minutes before I'm naked in a dark room, curled up, rocking back and forth, eyes wide open muttering to myself "warmongering austerity rapist warmongering austerity rapist warmongering austerity rapist...."

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
don't feel bad Yinlock he got me too

or maybe you should feel bad because he got me too

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Homeless Friend posted:

I'm the austerity war rapist?
                                                      \

lmao

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
Sack Tape is Real

(please do not confirm if this is true or not)

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

a Loving Dog posted:

I wonder if it feels more like getting your dick sucked or like having a dick in your mouth

it feels like heaven, OP

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Breakfast All Day posted:

running taintrunner.gif through gifreverse.com in light of these revelations

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

lol

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
$5 says taintrunner also supports austerity and has mongered wars

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

christmas boots posted:

lol wait what?

I can't remember exactly what his point was but I think it was something like they didn't do enough or that what they did ultimately didn't amount to much.

and like yeah, BLM doesn't have a huge list of accomplishments but I don't see how that's an indictment against BLM and not like proving the whole reason for it's existence

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

comedyblissoption posted:

preemptive flymolo please refrain from having my back

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
not only did taintprojecter vote for Biden he donated and phonebanked

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Wheeee posted:

these forums sure have a long history of gimmick posters turning out to not actually be gimmicks

fortunately no one has figured out my secret shame: IRL I'm an idiot who sucks at posting

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
it's incredibly funny that Tainter was friends with Jude Doyle

god drat lol

spacemang_spliff fucked around with this message at 01:29 on Feb 18, 2021

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Farm Frenzy posted:

He slept on sadys couch for a week and was so disgusting to them that he became the canonical Bernie bro

lmao i'm dying

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

lmao

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

e: oh yeah, forgot about their transition oops

I didn't know about it

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
Ask Jeevesmeister

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

I would like to confess that one time taintrunner said something about landlords and rich people in the covid thread and I said something like "you are literally a millionaire landlord" and someone asked if he really was and I said "yeah" then everyone started calling him a landlord and I am like 99% sure the sole source of the landlord thing was me saying "yeah" and I felt proud every time I saw anyone say it.

it was pretty funny

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Gods_Butthole posted:

I'm doing my mea culpa for once having posted "free taintrunner". I was a bleary eyed stupid newbie poster who was in awe of the pure rage and power of a multi paragraph taint post directed at the "libs" trying to censor him. I was foolish and caught up in the moment. After realizing what a toxic wrecker he was, I ironically exposed myself as the lib I am and thought he could be reformed by calm rational debate. I failed in all fronts. I can only offer my apologies.

:negative:

I posted "free taintrunner" many times but I obv wouldn't knowing what I know now

also I thought it was funny when he'd get a week long probe for ranting about libs in like Pet Island or some poo poo but I understand why people hated him (like before the new poo poo came to light)

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
Bush knew about Taintrunner and did nothing to stop it so he could sell a war

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Stringent posted:

so does taintrunner getting perma'd mean we can have the succzone thread back?

We have it, it's the democrats are good thread

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Zurtilik posted:

My name can't be parodied well and thats obviously why I haven't taken off.

Zurtidik

Oh oh

Hurtadik

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
*calls random number*

Is your taint running *stifled laugh*. It is? Well you better catch it

E. drat it

spacemang_spliff fucked around with this message at 04:54 on Feb 18, 2021

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Shageletic posted:

Jeevesmeister apparently is the origin story for Sady Doyle's turn to the Dark Side and the origin of the Bernie Bros thing? I've been cackling this entire morning. I loving love the internwt.

E: like he stayed at her place for free and posted about Bernie and lovely landlords so hard that he broke her brain hahahha

All roads lead to SA poo poo posters

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
I don't know how humanity will end but I do know that it will be catalyzed by some loving goon being gross and weird

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
wait is jude doyle a millionaire

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

goddamn I have almost 16,000 posts

I need to reevaluate my life

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
just kidding I'm going to keep shitposting pointless garbage no one cares about lol

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Shageletic posted:

So Jeffroo was well-loved in the NYC lan thread. Real great guy.

also

lmao holy gently caress lmao

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

genericnick posted:

I still don't know how to deal with the fact the Bernie Bro was real and it was Taintrunner. The forum delivers.

crack ping

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Bedshaped posted:

well we can say he made at least one really funny post

lmao

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
Judging by the reaction of the GoT guys doing The 3 Body Problem (first I've heard of the series) I'm guessing I should read it

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
I am a master of lovely snipes lol

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Wheeee posted:

yea the annoying guy with a tired gimmick turning out to actually be a dead serious insane narcissist who's been embellishing or outright fabricating stories about himself across multiple platforms for the last decade is loving hilarious

This but I'm not being sarcastic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Eox posted:

was the rich wife thing real? i couldn't decide which one was funnier between a guy telling his internet sycophants "uhh yeah my hot rich wife totally bought me a VR rig" or a hard-nosed stalinist trophy husband

does it matter in all honesty? I mean him being a landlord was just some other poster making poo poo up because it was funny and well it was funny