Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BRAKE FOR MOOSE
Jun 6, 2001

we have so many bad posters that I just came to appreciate one that stood out from the crowd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BRAKE FOR MOOSE
Jun 6, 2001

Shageletic posted:

I get probated in D&D for using aprostophe's incorrectly. It's an opportunity. Getting probed is like recess.

and clearly you will never learn

BRAKE FOR MOOSE
Jun 6, 2001

I'm glad taintrunner is permabanned but even if you hated his posting i's not exactly reasonable to jump to "oh, obviously he is a rapist and/or abuser" based on it. There are a lot of people with overly aggressive gimmicks across SA and I always thought of taintrunner as one of them

but idk maybe I should be looking at ArfJason in a new light lmao

BRAKE FOR MOOSE
Jun 6, 2001

Eugene V. Dubstep posted:

I haven't found a personality cult that I really 'gelled' with yet on these forums. Maybe someone could start one for Pick?

I thought that's what USPOL was