Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

twoday posted:

he was, it was great, he didn't like it

no i got it taken away because i posted too many gif probes and people complained. i was kinda bored of it at the end though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i still dont understand the succ thread i thought it was the boring and more angry trump thread where TURPM is replaced with "biden is a rapist"

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Yossarian-22 posted:

it's a totem representing just how much people hate the goddamn democrats even if it means the ones that people tend to like 90% of the time. naturally that lends to people calling others shills and also it lent to a somewhat hostile atmosphere when the force the vote debate happened for like a month, so the fact that d&d was the basis for this lock is insane. sure, d&d is essentially the shelbyville to our springfield and people call them a bunch of libs sometimes, whether in trump thread, succ thread, discord, or a multitude of other threads, but afaik no users have been targeted outside of the ones who have actually posted in the thread

locking the thread only alienates the most disillusioned posters from cspam further even though it brands itself as a leftist alternative to d&d. don't like it? don't read it. i've been attacked plenty in the thread and even advocated for posters when it seemed like they were getting dogpiled for expressing decent opinions in a bad way or being ignorant about certain issues. i still enjoy the thread's content and putting people on timeout is about as symbolic of the failed liberal/democratic order as you can get

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Jeffery of YOSPOS posted:

Actually, considering the posts in this thread, especially after I've made Herculean efforts to meet you half way, I'm considering closing CSPAM altogether. I thought giving you top-level status might be enough to pacify the more enthusiastic members of the succ zone clique, but you've decided to once again bite my hand.

I'm going to take a walk and think through this. But consider yourself on notice.

i embrace oblivion. close the forum

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

"surely it won't work next time, it's fine"

gently caress off squizzle

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
all these variations on "joe biden is a rapist" just dont land as well as shouting TROMP

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
like every president since carter being a rapist is just common baseline knowledge that you should have posting in c-spam. possibly not nixon because he was a nice guy simp who literally drove his future wife to dates with other men until she gave up and settled for dick. but pretty much every other president, yeah

i dont see how repeating the most basic thing every c-spammer understands, which is that every president is an irredeemable monster, is funny or insightful

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Some Guy TT posted:

at first i thought it was a gift

you have failed to meditate on the mystery of the red text long enough, frand

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Yossarian-22 posted:

many people have a brain disease that makes them think trump is the only monster in politics such that you need to beat them over the head with biden's personal misdeeds

TRUMB BIBEN IS A BAPBIST

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

oh god no does this mean im a rapist!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Quetzadilla posted:

taintrunner has always been 100% incapable of making or taking jokes.

politifact rates this as: true. the property is held in a trust established by his wife's parents for her benefit