Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
I know creating a sentient holodeck duplicate of Adolf Hitler was against regulations but how was I supposed to know he'd trick ensign Rudiger into providing him with a portable emiter and escape in a shuttlecraft?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

It's not so much that I got kicked out, it's that Wesley Crusher is still in

more falafel please

forums poster

google THIS posted:

It's not so much that I got kicked out, it's that Wesley Crusher is still in

the kolvoord starburst would have been super cool and wesley's a snitch. still got into starfleet under my alter ego Tom Paris though

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

titties

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Yep, saved the whole ship a bunch of times and can't even get promoted past lieutenant, but roll a tribble in ketracel white and stuff it up your butt ONE TIME ...

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

I went where no one had gone before, but very timidly.

Prurient Squid

We take a tollerant approach to shapeshifters but transforming into the captain's chair and spinning around really fast when he sits down is conduct unbecoming of an officer.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
I have the opposite problem OP. Realized soon after my commission that Star Fleet is super boring and tried to get kicked out. But every time I do I'm told "That's the out of the box thinking we need in Star Fleet" and promote me.

So anyways I'm the Grand Admiral of the whole fleet now and don't know what else to do. I don't even like space.

biosterous

Drink-Mix Man posted:

I went where no one had gone before, but very timidly.

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bright Bart posted:

I sent that race who speak in allusions and references a bunch of memes and now they're annoying the captain something fierce.

Tyson, with his hands up

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

Prurient Squid posted:

We take a tollerant approach to shapeshifters but transforming into the captain's chair and spinning around really fast when he sits down is conduct unbecoming of an officer.

thanks Manifisto!

hey mom its 420

THERE ... ARE ... 420 LIGHTS!!!!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Captain, we're getting a transmission. Visual and audio, sir. Source is unverified.

"Put it up on screen, Ensign."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=du-TY1GUFGk

"..."

Sir?

(to Riker) "What do you make of this, Number One?"

"...I have no idea."

(hold on Riker and Picard's faces as musical cue swells. Cut to intro)

Stoner Sloth

for playing jeff wayne's 'war of the worlds' every time those fuckers tried to lecture me about the prime directive

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Filthy Hans

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

I was fired for retweeting a TRUE PATRIOT

https://twitter.com/realGulDukat/status/1347689701591949313

abolish Section 230 of the Starfleet Code!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

Filthy Hans posted:

thanks Manifisto!

Bright Bart

Could not stop talking about jow "Star Citizen will do it better" during engineering team meetings.

Because it will you jerks!

Bright Bart

Not kicked out, per se. But asked to resign after being told that my belonging to the Zero Nebula Death Cult and stated ambition to wipe sentient life from the universe makes me a "poor fit" for Star Fleet.

I am exploring all legal options.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
sold Starfleet a "supercomputer" that is really just a plexiglass box with some blinking lights and scraps of tubing

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
they caught me making GBS threads in the jeffries tubes

thanks Manifisto!

Bright Bart

Made friendship bracelets with the Captain and told her she's my bff but she found out I had a sleepover with Ensign Clara without telling her.

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Look captain it was just an offhand comment. It's not my fault Data diverted half the ship's research complement to testing the structural integrity of his backside against 20th century currency

Prurient Squid

Buttchocks posted:

sold Starfleet a "supercomputer" that is really just a plexiglass box with some blinking lights and scraps of tubing

That's my father! What have you done with him?

Horrible Butts

Filthy Hans posted:

Q is real! Do your own research!

https://giant.gfycat.com/sillyremorsefuldipper.webm
Thank you Prof. Crocodile for the fun festive winter sig!
Arcane gob born of Khanstant's goblin gumball machine!

alexandriao

The Klowner posted:

Look captain it was just an offhand comment. It's not my fault Data diverted half the ship's research complement to testing the structural integrity of his backside against 20th century currency

:vince:

alexandriao

i got kicked out of starfleet because I kept referencing the technical manual and shouting out "WHA?? THATS AGAINST CONTINUITY"

Yinlock

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Performed the procedure to separate DickButt back into Lt. Dick and Mr. Butt, despite his right to continue living as an individual.

Yinlock

during a tense moment facing off against a deadly invisible alien predator, wondered aloud if the science officer's beeping tricorder was a "small penis detector"

Prurient Squid

you rigged the domjot table... to let the nausicans WIN!?

Prurient Squid

All I said was that the "bloody cardies can't be trusted" and now i have to take "sensitivity training". #RememberSetlikIII

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Instead of reloading the photon torpedoes, i outfitted enterprise c with modern amps and subwoofers loud enough for the romulans to groove to over the neutral zone, before it went back into the wormhole.
May have gave it a carbon fiber hood wrap and those blue-white headlights too.

Queen-Of-Hearts fucked around with this message at 13:46 on Jan 14, 2021

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Painted the defiant like Janis Joplin's Porsche.

In my defense, Woof could use a little peace, love and dope. :colbert:

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Stuck my dick in the replicator. If materializing a mound of warm mashed potatoes around my business is wrong, I don't want to be right

Prurient Squid

Helping Comander Data update the firmware on his emotions chip to enable THC functionality while he smokes a fat doobie. So this is the thanks i get for helping a guy out?

google THIS

Refusing to wear my regulation red shirt during an away team mission for what are ultimately deemed "superstitious reasons"

BoldFrankensteinMir

Geordi Laforge has broken every arms treaty there is, he tests experimental munitions on unidentified ships in active combat scenarios, the man should be in a stockade awaiting trial for war crimes but they just keep giving him medals. Picard? That monster flies a kindergarten into battle every week, he's an irredeemable mad man who wears toddlers as a human shield like Capone. Probably on the path to admiral now. And don't get me started on that butcher Dr Crusher...

Meanwhile I program Heinz 57 into the replicator and get the boot because the captain has some kinda thing against vinegar? loving bullshit.

Sig by Heather Papps

Prurient Squid

Great prank guys! Creating an elaborate Holodeck simulation of me getting discharged from service on "mental health grounds" for "advanced delusional paranoia". I'll give you a whupping as soon as I can figure out how to turn off the program... "computer, END PROGRAM NOW!!!!"

BoldFrankensteinMir

Dammit, the computer heard me mention the words "latinum" and "Ferengi" and a laugh in the same 3-minute period and now I'm up on "anti-federation sedition" charges, this future sucks like a salt vampire.

Sig by Heather Papps

Prof. Crocodile

google THIS posted:

Refusing to wear my regulation red shirt during an away team mission for what are ultimately deemed "superstitious reasons"

alnilam

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

Meanwhile I program Heinz 57 into the replicator and get the boot because the captain has some kinda thing against vinegar? loving bullshit.

They let people program gross poo poo like klingon blood bug stew with living crawly snakes in it taht you're supposed to eat or whatever the hell, you say one thing about it and it's :airquote: culturally insensitive :airquote: but because the captain is from earth he's allowed to talk all the poo poo he wants about other people's earth food?

ty manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock

oh sure the klingons get to bring fuckin swords onto the ship but I try to share my love of beekeeping ONE TIME