Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
The window is open, right? Is it? There are no huge rumors that I know of. Biggest thing I can think of is Inter wanting to be rid of Eriksen because Conte doesn't know what to do with him. I imagine the helicopter tracking and live television dildo abuse of journalists is going to be very reduced this year.

Beware of bolding any done deals that are not actually done!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021
Eric Garcia is in talks with Barca but everyone knew that was happening

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Supposedly Liverpool and Madrid are competing to sign Alaba on a pre-contract for when his Bayern deal expires this summer.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

vyelkin posted:

Supposedly Liverpool and Madrid are competing to sign Alaba on a pre-contract for when his Bayern deal expires this summer.

There are a probably a good amount of these going on.

Ramos supposedly rejected Real Madrid's offer to sign him for another year.
Raiola rejected Milan's 7 mil a year offer for Donnarumma to re-up.
Calhanoglu is demanding some absurd wage but may in fact be worth it.
Depay's contract is up in the summer.

And of course Messi.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Swansea have recalled Brandon Cooper (Newport County), Jack Evans (Pafos) and Joel Asoro (Genoa) from their loans. Only the former was doing well and Newport have been gutted by recalls (Scott Twine has been their best player, dragged back to Swindon).

Kasey Palmer has been recalled by Bristol City as half their squad are injured. Good riddance, terrible player.

We were after Michael Obafemi from Southampton but now he's injured as well. Also rumours of spending half a million on some one-season wonder Crawley striker, lol if so.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Arsenal will be attempting to shift their deadweight, as they have been trying to do for 5 years now, and have been linked with Brandt from Dortmund, who is apparently a bit poo poo, and Buendia from Norwich, who I have probably seen play but don’t remember at all.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
sidenote, we've said it many times but whatever Liverpool exec managed to sell Rhian Brewster for 23.5m is a goddamn genius

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

pik_d posted:

Eric Garcia is in talks with Barca but everyone knew that was happening

Who the gently caress is Eric Garcia lol

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Ozil is supposedly in talks with DC United.

Reprisal
Jul 20, 2001

Jose posted:

Manchester City Legend Eric García

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

Jose posted:

he is supposed to be The Next Pique and is indeed living up to it by loving off out of Manchester as soon as he can

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Seeing that Cutrone is back at Wolves and that Fiorentina are taking offers for Kouame at the same time. They know they need a backup to Vlohavic right?

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

vyelkin posted:

sidenote, we've said it many times but whatever Liverpool exec managed to sell Rhian Brewster for 23.5m is a goddamn genius

him and fabio silva have both been impressively bad strikers for the price, he says while insisting that seb haller will still come good with time

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Bogan Krkic posted:

him and fabio silva have both been impressively bad strikers for the price, he says while insisting that seb haller will still come good with time

Haller is being sold to Ajax mate.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11913/12181609/ajax-trying-to-sign-sebastien-haller-from-west-ham

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

HE'LL STILL COME GOOD I LOVE HIM

lol that the money we'll get for him is gonna pay off what we still owe frankfurt tho, we're gonna be a striker light and no more cashed up to buy a replacement

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc
Ozil to Turkey?

https://twitter.com/AFTVMedia/status/1347260104501043202

yerp

Cannon_Fodder fucked around with this message at 22:00 on Jan 7, 2021

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Cant see him going to Turkey. He’s making all of the money and wouldn’t leave unless he stumbled into some other insane payday.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

blue footed boobie posted:

Cant see him going to Turkey. He’s making all of the money and wouldn’t leave unless he stumbled into some other insane payday.

Isn't he out of contract at the end of the year? Wouldn't surprise me if Arsenal are gonna subsidise his wages until then, just to get him off the books

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Didn't he have a massive fallout with the president of Turkey and now can't ever go back there ala hakan sukur. Or are they best mates, it's one of the two.

He's going to *checks 'leagues for over 30s players to do gently caress all and get paid a wedge' brochure* A-league imo

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

the sex ghost posted:

Didn't he have a massive fallout with the president of Turkey and now can't ever go back there ala hakan sukur. Or are they best mates, it's one of the two.

He's going to *checks 'leagues for over 30s players to do gently caress all and get paid a wedge' brochure* A-league imo

I think Ozil is one of the ones who got yelled at in Germany for taking instagram pictures with Erdogan and captioning them "chilling with my president" or something like that, so he'd probably be fine.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

the sex ghost posted:

Erdogan was the best man at his wedding.

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc

Shrapnig posted:

This reads like a joke. It is not a joke.

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
Spurs want to buy then loan back some Danish teen I've never heard of. Top business

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Liverpool have their eye on Sukin Yerdadsdik. Klopp says "Sukin Yerdadsdik is definitely in my plans".

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.

African AIDS cum posted:

Liverpool have their eye on Sukin Yerdadsdik. Klopp says "Sukin Yerdadsdik is definitely in my plans".

How's his xG?

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

African AIDS cum posted:

Hearing from reputable sources that Man United are extremely interested in a package deal for both the Yerdadsdik brothers. Woodward said 'I'll pay any price for Sukin and Fukin Yerdadsdik'

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

An ITK close to Leeds tells me they're interested in big big Swiss target Yamamsass

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Shrapnig posted:

Lmao no way

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

African AIDS cum posted:

Every year they say this will go down and every year it winds up being a tease

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Literally Lewis Hamilton posted:

Every year they say this will go down and every year it winds up being a tease

Kokteese to Newcastle

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-48564192

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Big Wilf Bony's training with Newport County again.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
haller has now scored 2 goals and 1 assist in 1.5 games for ajax

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

oliwan posted:

Altidore
Alves

That’s just the alphabetical start of strikers who were good in Holland.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Ornstein says there’s now an agreement between Arsenal and Ozil to terminate his contract so he can go to Fenerbahce.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

oliwan posted:

hes really good and im mad that west ham couldnt get the best out of him, in a proper front three with antonio and bowen he looked bloody great but he's poo poo with no support

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

blue footed boobie posted:

Ornstein says there’s now an agreement between Arsenal and Ozil to terminate his contract so he can go to Fenerbahce.

But what does smough make of it?

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Looks like Milan will wrap up Mandzukic as a free agent and Tomori on loan on Monday. Happy with that if Mandzukic can still play at this level, which I bet he can. I just hope the club doesn’t give him a 4 year contract or something insane.

Tomori I don’t know anything about but we need defensive cover so it’s good.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Tomori was good in the Championship.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
He was fine for us last year until he stopped being played for mysterious reasons. Scored a hell of a (accidental) goal.