Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Luvcow posted:

I remember as a small child when my neighbor, billy atton, fell from old Mr. brown's apple tree. we'd been stealing apples, as we often did during those halcyon days of our youth, and then eating them behind his barn where years later I'd have my first kiss with molly boehler. from inside the barn we'd hear the hems and jaws of the milk donkeys intermittently broken by the crunching of the crisp McIntosh apples we'd just pilfered, and as the juice dropped down our faces we'd chuckle at our shenanigans feeling like we were tiny robin hoods and will Scarlett's liberating treasures from the wicked king Jon. it was that day that billy fell, his arm torn open by his tibia, blood soaking into the lush green grass beneath him, that I grew to fear farmers and their wrath, as he lay shrieking in pain and terror old farmer brown came racing from his house with a pitchfork and chased us off, and then viciously stabbed poor Billy over and over again until he was spread about the field like shredded pork. we ran home and cried ourselves to sleep, little tommy Johnson never spoke again, his last sound being the shouts at the old man to stop evicerating our friend. Years later they found several corpses buried in the brown's pasturesand it became apparent that Billy wasn't the first or the last child that the farmer had murdered. whenever I bite into an apple these memories come flooding back, haunting me and forcing me to relive the terror yet again.

the apple I have now is from stop and shop, it was $.79 and has a nice heft to it as I raise it to my mouth. tasty but not too sweet I give this apple a 8/10 on my fruit scale which means I would recommend it.

slopping my milk donkeys rn :clint:

chow time girls, giddyup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

Kief Richards posted:

They're a somewhat large--probably 17cm around--globular, firm fleshed fruit that is mildly gritty textured at first bite, but gives way to intensely sweet, fragrant juice and tender white flesh more like the flesh of a good eating apple toward the core. Very small seeds, of any, present; usually of the cultivar Pyrus pyrifolia; they usually have a deeper tan-yellow skin that is matte and somewhat smooth and unblemished; sometimes they have the telltale "freckles" on them from the ripening process too.

They hold texture and flavor well in cooking, they're probably the most key ingredient to galbi-gui other than the beef itself, and they are fantastic in a salad of rocket, white wine vinegar, olive oil, scallion and herbs.

I've reviewed ur asian pear review and I give it a 4/5. v nice use of the semicolon

Areola Grande

what about mine op. Idk if it's ready yet

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Areola Grande

:synpa:

Areola Grande

nature's lollipop

Areola Grande