Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

Mystic Stylez posted:

every time I read Ted Ginn's name I remember he was a key piece of the 15-1 Panthers and chuckle a little
Him being injured in 2011 cost the 49ers the NFC Championship

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
Simeon Rice was 100% more important to the Bucs defense than Lynch.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

Amy Pole Her posted:

Weird class. Thomas will never make it even though his 5 all pros speak for themselves (not sure how he made 5 but he did so hey whatever)

Johnson deserved it. Faneca is whatever. Lynch getting in is puzzling
There were 2 All-Pro middle linebacker slots a year and they often just voted based on tackle numbers or perceived leadership skills.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
John Lynch made the Pro Bowl every year because people who vote on the Pro Bowl do not care about the safety position and will vote for the only one they've heard of.