Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Pork being a breakfast meat was a deliberate effort by the pork lobby. Literally all they did was get some doctors, and ask them if it’s healthier to eat a hearty breakfast or no breakfast at all. Doctors said a hearty breakfast. Then they asked if pork was a hearty meat. Doctors said yes, but...

And just like that, doctors all agree that bacon and sausage are an important part of a healthy breakfast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
single egg, fried. single slice toast, bare. green tea.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
My usual Keto breakfast is an egg or two and a few pieces of bacon or sausage over a plate of Arugula. Is pretty Nice.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Scrambled eggs with hot sauce and black pepper, hash browns, toast, and country ham.

Sous Videodrome
Apr 9, 2020

The less you stir pancakes, the fluffier they will be. Mix them just enough to come together. It's a chemical leavening process that starts when the wet hits the dry. Any extra mixing is just beating the gas out of the batter.

yoloer420
May 19, 2006
I present the "big breakfast". Most places I've traveled are poo poo at breakfast. A fair chunk of restaurants and cafes in Perth Western Australia serve this from 6:30AM onwards.

So tasty.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

yoloer420 posted:

I present the "big breakfast". Most places I've traveled are poo poo at breakfast. A fair chunk of restaurants and cafes in Perth Western Australia serve this from 6:30AM onwards.

So tasty.

Big Breakfast is an official trademark of the McDonalds Corporation. Someone’s getting sued.

yoloer420
May 19, 2006

Szyznyk posted:

Big Breakfast is an official trademark of the McDonalds Corporation. Someone’s getting sued.

It appears that has been off the McDonald's menu in this country for at least 13 years.

field balm
Feb 5, 2012

Avocado toast, blood pudding, eggs of any variety, black filter coffee. Simple as

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

The English gently caress up a lot of things but having beans at breakfast isn't one of them

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
one of the best breakfast ingredients is chorizo

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
also a really good breakfast should have home fries. waffles are better than pancakes but i usually skip both

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Waffles
Are

Rad

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

There's not a whole lot about the Israeli kitchen that I can praise but I love that a full Israeli breakfast always comes with a chopped arab salad or some sliced fresh vegetables.
Starting every day with only fried eggs, bread and meat really starts to weigh you down after a while.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

I like to coat my bacon in a mixture of brown sugar, sriracha seasoning and black and white pepper. Then I oven bake for about 14 minutes. It’s great

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

thathonkey posted:

one of the best breakfast ingredients is chorizo

The pig salivary glands are mouth watering

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
First breakfast: Mushrooms and rashers of bacon from Farmer Maggot's farm fried in a pan
Second breakfast: Fruit tossed by an impatient man

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Cornflakes, coffee, and weed :yum:

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I don't know how many eggs I could eat in one sitting but I bet it's a lot. Eggs are great.

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost
Throwing some potato and onion in a blender mixing it up with egg and flour, and frying it in little dollops makes for some easy and tasty potato pancakes.

Also I realised I've been frying eggs super wrong all my life, the other day I used really hot oil and left them in for longer than planned. I thought they'd be burned but instead the edges of the white went crispy and bubbly. Those were some good times.

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop

Chrs posted:

I like to coat my bacon in a mixture of brown sugar, sriracha seasoning and black and white pepper. Then I oven bake for about 14 minutes. It’s great

I've heard this referred to as millionaire's bacon. Cayenne is a good alternative to the sriracha

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

For when lonely nights turn bonely
I miss portuguese sausage.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

A big heaping pile of scrambled eggs is the easiest food a human can cook.

My great-grandmother taught me how to make scrambled eggs when I was like eight, so yeah.

quote:

French toast is better than waffles.

SilvergunSuperman posted:

French toast > waffles >>> pancakes

My breakfast carb rankings:
1. Hash browns
2. French toast
3. Grits
4. Those thin floppy waffles with pieces that you can fold into little individual sandwiches, with blueberry jam & sour cream
5. Regular toast (with butter, of course)
6. Cheese grits
[a bunch of other poo poo]
pancakes & thick waffles at the bottom

YeahTubaMike fucked around with this message at 15:14 on Jan 6, 2021

SleepySonata
Mar 3, 2010
Best breakfast I ever had was raw scrambled egg. I ate it out of a girls rear end in a top hat after someone's dick scrambled it in there. I had a hangover.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

The health inspector will close down that place for sure!

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
What's behind the eggs and avocado in he big breakfast above?

Onto breakfast:

Adding cheese to any of the above is cheating.

I've been getting farm fresh eggs and soft boiling them in my egg cooker. Hard egg whites, liquid yoke. I've been eating them right after being shelled. No salt, pepper, nothing. Soooo creamy and good.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Looks like fried mushrooms. Yum.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
I went through a vegan phase, and eggs are what I missed most. When I discovered seafood, veganism went entirely out the window, but eggs are what I yearned for before then.

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight
Eating a breakfast sandwich consisting of a slice of Spam, a fried egg, and the toppings I scraped off of leftover supreme pizza. I loving love breakfast

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight

By popular demand posted:

Looks like fried mushrooms. Yum.

Underrated breakfast for for sure.

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

It has long been an axiom of mine that the little things are infinitely the most important.

:siren:thunderdome winner:siren:

I love eggs and toast, they're the best. Especially when you use really good butter on your toast and then cover the whole thing in hot sauce.

The best hangover breakfast I had involved walking three miles from my apartment to a waterside bar and sharing with my partner two pots of french press coffee, a burger with a runny egg on it, a dozen super salty oysters, and a brownie sundae. It was incredible. This was, of course, in my twenties, when hangovers were things that could be cured with exercise and obscene amounts of carbs. I am now in my thirties, and hangovers can only be endured.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

YeahTubaMike posted:

I went through a vegan phase, and eggs are what I missed most. When I discovered seafood, veganism went entirely out the window, but eggs are what I yearned for before then.

Try a traditional chocolate mousse, fluffed with egg yolks and no creme. It will blow your mind with flavour.
(Extra high cacao solids chocolate and a bit of orange liqueur)

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Try a traditional chocolate mousse, fluffed with egg yolks and no creme. It will blow your mind with flavour.
(Extra high cacao solids chocolate and a bit of orange liqueur)

Not sure how I'd feel about the orange liqueur because I'm not a fan of any chocolate-fruit combination I've ever tried, but you never know.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Works equally well with a good coffee liquor or even just chocolate, eggs, sugar and a tiny pinch of salt.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
the breakfast baconator at wendy's is so. loving. good

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Works equally well with a good coffee liquor or even just chocolate, eggs, sugar and a tiny pinch of salt.

Oh man, I just had a mocha yesterday. Chocolate-coffee is one of my favorite combos.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Demon Of The Fall posted:

the breakfast baconator at wendy's is so. loving. good

The croissant chicken sandwich is very good, as well

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
fried chicken and waffles is the greatest breakfast

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

fried chicken and waffles is the greatest breakfast

I want to try it, but I haven't found a place that'll make it with boneless chicken.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

YeahTubaMike posted:

I want to try it, but I haven't found a place that'll make it with boneless chicken.