Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

thathonkey posted:

one of the best breakfast ingredients is chorizo

The pig salivary glands are mouth watering

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

My usual work day breakfast

One hash brown patty toasted in the toaster oven
Two ounces pan seared deli sliced turkey
One slice cheddar of american cheese
Two eggs over medium
Copious amounts of Tapatio/Cholula/Valentina Black Label hot sauce

Haven't gotten sick of it yet, ~450 calories

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Hm, reverse my list and that's the layers top to bottom. It's all stacked together.

The hash brown is the foundation.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Now if you really want to go hog wild on a weekend, make yourself some breakfast tacos.

Scrambled eggs, shredded cheddar, sausage and/or bacon on a tortilla with refried beans (La Preferida is the preferred brand, Old El Paso is garbage paste).

My wife hasn't quite mastered the toasting the tortilla part so I still have to make them most of the time. Don't forget to toast the tortilla.

Edit: and diced potatoes! How could I forget the potatoes?

Smugworth fucked around with this message at 17:18 on Jan 27, 2021

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Smugworth posted:

My usual work day breakfast

One hash brown patty toasted in the toaster oven
Two ounces pan seared deli sliced turkey
One slice cheddar of american cheese
Two eggs over medium
Copious amounts of Tapatio/Cholula/Valentina Black Label hot sauce

Haven't gotten sick of it yet, ~450 calories

Had my usual. For my wife, some turkey sausage patties instead of deli turkey, and less Valentina.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Big Beef City posted:

I made hash browns using my mandolin again but for dinner last night HOWEVER I FORGOT to squeeze the excess liquid from them and thus they ended up a little wet rather than PERFECT and the shame I brought on myself was unendurable and so I have set out across the land, home and masterless, seeking atonement for my sin.

Get a load of this loser everyone

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Big Beef City more like Soggy Hash Browns Township :supaburn: :supaburn: :supaburn: :xd:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Big Beef City posted:

What if instead of eating a keto diet you just ate regular food at normal people amounts instead of being turbo fatties 24/7

While I am not a proponent of the keto diet, I'm afraid you won't be changing anybody's mind by putting a plate of soggy hash browns in front of them, pal
:nono:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Pancakes and French toast are both gross.

This guy gets its