Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
Haha purolator sucks balls. I worked at a sorting center for a bit when I was a young 19 year old. Nightshift loading and unloading -20 trailers full of -20 boxes. I was making 10.50 an hour. Nightshift came with a premium though! Night shift premium was 5 cents an hour.

Every 50ft trailer of boxes had on average like 3 or 4 that were absolutely destroyed. Sometimes they were packaged improperly, like a bunch of huge bolts in a wafer thin cardboard box and they'd loving instantly break out the bottom and rain down on your legs/feet. Sometimes they'd fall off the roller line we were chucking them onto. Sometimes we'd just be frustrated or angry and loving smash them on the ground and kick the piss out of them. 3 or 4 busted packages in a trailer was considered acceptable. If it was recoverable we'd re-box it or whatever but often times the item itself was destroyed.

One time we had a new guy and he was working with some old witch and she forgot to put the dock thing out to connect with the trailer. She told him to pull the super heavy extendible roller line into the trailer. So he was pulling it in walking backwards and got it going pretty quick. He stepped into the gap, went down and the roller line kept coming and broke his leg, almost severing it. He had a permanent limp after that.

There was one girl that worked there close to my age and she was somehow always the center of drama. She wanted to sleep with me but also had genital herpes so I didn't.
Every single time I've ever got a package through purolator I've had to drive loving half hour to the goddamn depot to get it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU