Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i heard the ding dong and before i could put my PJ's on and run down the stairs the guy friggin took off! :derp:

got a text today that i can pickup my package from their depot lol :tfrxmas:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

gary oldmans diary posted:

make an account on the ups website/app so you can pre-authorize release when you know youll be home
I got a phone (Pixel 4a 5G) through my service provider and they sent it via Purolator which is like easily the worst courier company and I didn't get any option.

I will just answer my door in the nude next time. Show off my bird nest.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Doc Block posted:

Maybe take less than 10 minutes to get to the door
The company is notorious for just leaving "we missed you" notices. Here's a google review:

quote:

If your online retailer chose to use Purolator to deliver your order, you are doomed. Make sure to follow these steps to avoid a missed delivery. You need to take time off of work on the day Purolator makes your delivery, put a chair on your driveway, and sit there until the Purolator truck arrives. When the truck shows up, the driver will jump out with a "sorry we missed you slip". You need to stop him and tell him to go back to the truck and get the package. If you fail to follow my guide, you will be forced to drive 30 km to the Purolator facility to pick up your package because there will not be a second delivery attempt made.