Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

the old one got closed. I'll put some useful/interesting/funny stuff here later but I am going to smoke weed right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

weed

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
can we post cats here too? :smith:

i rolled a fat J right as everything kicked off and it has been a very intense and bizarre afternoon

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

hell yeah post cats, dogs, birds, whatever you got

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

smarxist posted:

can we post cats here too? :smith:

i rolled a fat J right as everything kicked off and it has been a very intense and bizarre afternoon

hell yeah dude

This thread reminded me that I have some J's I'd forgotten about entirely.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

here is a pic of some weed I grew over the summer:

2 Grandaddy Purples, 2 OG Kushes, and 1 Amherst Sour Diesel. Yielded in total around 100g of very decent flower and a bunch of larf (and buds I was too lazy to trim well) that I'm going to turn into bubble hash sometime this winter. If you live in a state where you won't get arrested for doing it outside, I can't recommend enough growing your own weed. It's really not that hard, the investment is pretty minimal, you get a ton of weed at the end of it. I'm a huge dumbass and this was my first time and I somehow managed to grow enough weed to gift a ton to friends and still keep me set for a long time.
However I didn't put enough ventilation in my little green house because my weed came unfortunately (but not disastrously) fluffy and isn't as nice a smoke as it could be. Vapes perfectly well though! Now I know for next year :hellyeah:

Also find attached a picture of the good, good boy that helped me build my greenhouse all grinning like a big ole goofball

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

didn't see this earlier when i looked, bless u OP

welcome back weed (and pets and general good vibes) thread

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Fantastic stuff. I'm going to be building a greenhouse out back this year, for sure going to have some weed in there. Thinking something like blackberry kush since I'm a sucker for the fruity gimmick strains.

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

weed is good, weed is great, go get high on a date

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
ah, finally, the cspam background we've been waiting for

What do y'all prefer? I usually smoke from a bong when I'm by myself because it's more efficient but I way prefer blunts, especially in groups. Joints almost feel too small to bother with

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i've been smoking vape carts for the last year or so and they're pretty wonderful from my source, a fat gram of oil, really potent, great strains, awesome high, simple to smoke, lasts long

1g cart lasts me like a week, whereas a $20 bag of weed is gone in a couple days :(

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

What do y'all prefer? I usually smoke from a bong when I'm by myself because it's more efficient but I way prefer blunts, especially in groups. Joints almost feel too small to bother with

I've been baking pan after pan of brownies/cookies the whole pandemic because I hate when people smoke in my apartment

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Fortaleza posted:

Fantastic stuff. I'm going to be building a greenhouse out back this year, for sure going to have some weed in there. Thinking something like blackberry kush since I'm a sucker for the fruity gimmick strains.

Hell yes, you're going to have a blast. Check in on https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3277879 when the time comes. They were a huge help when I was getting my grow off the ground.

I almost exclusively vape nowadays just because the hits are so easy on the lungs.
but man oh man oh man a nice big blunt in a park right around twilight with some friends? nothing better. can't wait for spring and hopefully being able to go meet up with people without having to worry too much.

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

I roll Js and keep them in a 1950's brass globe cigarette holder for some Mad Men style classiness

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
the gently caress is this poo poo. no cats, i'm out

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
my two voids

mara

maudie

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

the old one got closed. I'll put some useful/interesting/funny stuff here later but I am going to smoke weed right now

someday I will remember to track down and buy the soviet cannabis badge

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans
Why did the old thread get closed? OP add cats to thread title imho

For weed: I'm all about home-made edibles or vaping with my Silver Surfer or Mighty

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

dee eight posted:

the gently caress is this poo poo. no cats, i'm out

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

hell yeah post cats, dogs, birds, whatever you got

give it time, new thread

here's my non-cat for now

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
weed & pets thread imo

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Lovelyn posted:

Why did the old thread get closed? OP add cats to thread title imho

comrade t-man has left us :(

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

I almost exclusively vape dry herb and concentrates. I have been really enjoying the vapcap and e-nano run through a matrix perc bubbler.

arizer air for on the go so I don't look like I'm smoking hard drugs w/the vapcap in public

a big fatty blunt among friends is a cherished experience tho

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
been using carts for like 2 years now. i bought an eighth of flower the other month as a lark and was left wondering how the gently caress i managed before vape carts

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

lighting one up for T-Man

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans

Lib and let die posted:

comrade t-man has left us :(

oh no :( i truly appreciated their posting

tmfc posted:

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Lovelyn posted:

oh no :( i truly appreciated their posting

yeah, sucks :(

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

tmfc posted:

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Been rolling joints lately since I smoke by myself these days. One of the casualties of coronavirus is the stoner circle. I literally haven't passed a pipe around with friends since March :/

I don't mess with dabs and pens and all that stuff cause it gets me too high

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

thank you mods for correcting my mistake in the thread title

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

hey t man: lol

Syncopation
Feb 21, 2020
weed kicks rear end

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Just bought an ounce, ordered online and was ready for pickup in minutes. God bless the great state of Oregon.

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans
What should I open tonight:

https://i.imgur.com/WJS1YuE.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/zhtH9WX.mp4

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
the weed rear end

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans
https://i.imgur.com/Vuc94Ae.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis
weed