Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
Took a bit of a T-break and I've got to say my lungs are feeling great and I was for sure smoking way too much weed, highly recommended. Took flight the first time I got high after too, which was real nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Just use these and save a ton of money

You're close, buy these to put MORE dumb stickers on it. I love dumb stickers, I've carried this around unused for a decade. It's just so...

valuable ya know

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

You're close, buy these to put MORE dumb stickers on it. I love dumb stickers, I've carried this around unused for a decade. It's just so...

valuable ya know

woah that no puffin sticker brings me back in a big way.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Hot Karl Marx posted:

i don't dab with a banger/nail frequently enough to justify keeping a big propane pencil torch around, even though yes it would ultimately be more cost-effective. i use a dynavap like 80% of the time, even with concs (the dynacoil loving rocks for microdosing), so I already had a bunch of pocket butane torches around. i bought three 300ml cans of butane last year when I bought my dynavap and i've still got about half of the last one left.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

actually that's not entirely true i originally bought a can of ronsonol from walgreens and threw it away because the lovely plastic tip broke off, that's what prompted me to get the 'good stuff' from a headshop and also eventually an induction heater

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
do you guys pick the cat hair out of your weed before you smoke it or just go eh and light up anyways?

[ ] Y
[x] eh

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

How many days have I been out of weed, and where was the hair laced weed found?

Seatbelts
Mar 29, 2010

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Keep in mind MAPP gas or propane is roughly twice as hot as butane so ruining a dab rig / piece can be a concern.

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

dee eight posted:

do you guys pick the cat hair out of your weed before you smoke it or just go eh and light up anyways?

[ ] Y
[x] eh

dog hair but it's like 75% "eh" and 25% "FUCKIT i'll take the hair out god drat you shed a lot rear end in a top hat"

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

my boys don't complain about beard hairs in the catnip, i do them the same courtesy

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

my cat keeps building up tiny static electric charges when i pet her

give her a lil belly rub and then reach for the ear and ZAP

she doesnt seem to mind lol

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

Rah! posted:

my cat keeps building up tiny static electric charges when i pet her

give her a lil belly rub and then reach for the ear and ZAP

she doesnt seem to mind lol

When the static gets really bad here after a few days my dog will start to pre-flinch when she comes in for pets and I feel awful but then she still keeps rolling on the carpet and charging at me anyways so :shrug: must be love

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Decarbing some weed in my oven and the smell is driving my insane

Edit"
Hmm is 10 grams a lot for brownies?

Will find out.

A Bakers Cousin has issued a correction as of 15:21 on Feb 24, 2021

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

mood

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3XXedm40fg

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
god the TNG movies were badddddddddddddddddddd

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

first contact would have been way better as a TNG/DS9 crossover movie

don’t lie, you can already hear Sisko yelling JEAN-LUC, BLOW UP THE drat SHIP

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

i liked first contact

dont remember anything from any of the other ones except for picard in a dune buggy and some aliens with some face stretcher poo poo

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Aceofblue posted:

When the static gets really bad here after a few days my dog will start to pre-flinch when she comes in for pets and I feel awful but then she still keeps rolling on the carpet and charging at me anyways so :shrug: must be love

lol yeah i felt bad at first but she really didnt seem to care. She was leaning into those ear scratches despite the static shock each time i touched her

electro cat :catdrugs:

Syncopation
Feb 21, 2020
cannot imagine willingly handling a blowtorch while high holy s hit

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

:yeeclaw:

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

That's what it ultimately came down to for me, the souffle torch probably uses gas faster or whatever, but I've never had to buy a refill and accidentally dropping it will not result in my death

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
I do dabs with my blowtorch while hosed up on acid all the time. It's really pretty actually

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

this has also been my barrier to trying out dabs. im just happy i havent burned down my apartment while boiling water for tea.

dew worm
Apr 20, 2019

First Contact was on HBO a lot when I was younger and I liked it. That was way before I ever watched TNG or DS9.

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED
Blow torch use isn't any harder than not remembering to blow out any extra smoke from your 666 degree glass dab rig before you take your next hit which was a mistake I only made once luckily. I'd rec against it more because you can blow through your tolerance really fast. I think bong rips are the best daily beaters followed by joints for taste and blunts for partying. Dabs just dont fit me, I'll never turn em down but eh.

Sextro
Aug 23, 2014

Dabs. dabs. dabs. dabs. dabs. dab a dab. tolerance isn’t real just dab.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
I dab cause I don't want to inhale the flowery parts that are terrible for you

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

i love where i am right now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyjlxIcu8AM

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

waiting for a new piece to show up in the mail. it was apparently accepted at my local post office on tues but then went back to the regional distribution center the next day??? and no tracking updates yet

my partner has also waiting on some critically important specialty supplements all week that were supposed to show up monday

bad times

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans

this is why I only dabbed socially, when someone else did the hard/scary part for me

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

i seriously cannot overstate the value of a kief sifter box for anyone who uses a lot of flower

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

tmfc posted:

i seriously cannot overstate the value of a kief sifter box for anyone who uses a lot of flower

I've never understood this unless you are trying to sell them as separate products. As the end consumer it feels like too much work to separate the kief from the flower, just to sprinkle some back on the flower later after packing. Even puckifying the kief with a pollen press seemed like a waste, honestly. I used to have a multistage grinder but I've moved down to a simple single chamber grinder and I'm happier for it.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

tmfc posted:

i have a grinder with a kief chamber but thats pretty cool

i need a new grinder to be honest, ive been using the same one since like...2008 lol. It still grinds, but the kief screen is semi blocked by over a decade of weeds

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Delta-Wye posted:

I've never understood this unless you are trying to sell them as separate products. As the end consumer it feels like too much work to separate the kief from the flower, just to sprinkle some back on the flower later after packing. Even puckifying the kief with a pollen press seemed like a waste, honestly. I used to have a multistage grinder but I've moved down to a simple single chamber grinder and I'm happier for it.

I've been using a cheap one-chamber grinder for the past couple weeks and while it cant grind as much weed at once as my old metal one with the kief chamber, it works well, and i like the idea that the kief that would be sifted out in my other grinder, is ending up in my joints right now, instead of in a bowl later when i run out of normal weed. Also its transparent and its cool to be able to see the weed get shredded. Though it is nice having a kief surprise when u run out

Soylent Majority
Jul 13, 2020

Dune 2: Chicks At The Same Time
anyone have a recommendation for a biggish grinder that I’d use when grinding up an oz or two at a time for edible making? got this tiny one that’s worked fine for individual use but when I’m doing a bunch at once...

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Delta-Wye posted:

i mean, i grind my weed and dump it into the box, where it sits w/a couple guitar picks. that's it, time naturally does the work for me.

once enough accumulates in the box for me to easily scoop up, it goes into an airtight container with a boveda pack.

super minimal effort, and in a few months' time i'll have enough kief to make a seriously potent tincture, or capsules, or infused butter/oil, etc.

the kief collection also came in very handy recently when i was out of flower and oil. it packs very nicely into a dynavap.

vaping's all about the frugality and utility for me. i try to get as much out of my bud as i can.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Soylent Majority posted:

anyone have a recommendation for a biggish grinder that I’d use when grinding up an oz or two at a time for edible making? got this tiny one that’s worked fine for individual use but when I’m doing a bunch at once...

if you have the budget apparently these are like the rolls royce of herb grinders https://grindersforlife.com/shop/large-brilliant-cut-grinder/the-large-brilliant-cut-medium-grinder/ (i wouldn't ever spend this much on a grinder tho so i can't vouch for it)

for mass amounts that are just going to be made into edibles, though, you could probably just use a coffee grinder for efficiency's sake. grab whatever they have at target for $20.

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans
I use this this but I really should just get an automated coffee grinder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dew worm
Apr 20, 2019

yeah I’m pretty sure a coffee grinder would work just fine.

I hate when I open a window to blow smoke out but it just blows it right back in my apt lol