Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Stairmaster posted:

I've been doing weed since Monday and I woke up with a slight headache today

smoke a lil weed, drink a glass of cool water.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans
Weed and thai food to celebrate getting the Moderna jab

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

congrats on the job! glad you did end up getting good news.

stairmaster, make sure to stay hydrated friend.

I'm loving ripped

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

I ordered a banger and carb cap and a bunch of other ashcatchers and reclaim adapters and poo poo from a dhgate shop while high at 3am last night. I'll forget about it and then a month-ish from now it'll show up out of the blue and it'll be a good day

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans

tmfc posted:

congrats on the job! glad you did end up getting good news.

stairmaster, make sure to stay hydrated friend.

I'm loving ripped

The job ghosted me which I'm guessing means no since they did make an offer to a friend :( Definitely sucked but I'm gonna apply to an ICU later this month when nursing residencies open up, and for now I have like a week left of weed before I quit again

Asked a nursing instructor if he knew where I could get the vaccine since the places I called all said no because I'm not working, and he told me to just come into his clinic. Asked if they have any expiring doses to give away too cuz my roommate is motivated to get vaccinated, and they just happened to have a cancellation

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

Roscoe's back

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
look at those beauties. congrats. what strain?

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Stairmaster posted:

I've been doing weed since Monday and I woke up with a slight headache today

Probably dehydration, depending on your smoke/sleep habits could also be a bit of fatigue. If you drink a lot of caffeine and drank less than usual yesterday that could contribute. Drink lots of water, get some rest, pop a tylenol or two and take a break from smoking if you need to. Stay safe!

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Stairmaster posted:

ive been doing weed since monday

Me too, but I don't remember what year.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
it's crazy to me that a 9.6 mg thc candy can keep me nice and toastily high all day

weed is good

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans

empty whippet box posted:

it's crazy to me that a 9.6 mg thc candy can keep me nice and toastily high all day

weed is good

being such a lightweight would be a dream come true

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

I have lost my Dynavap screen. :suicide:

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Lovelyn posted:

:sigh:

my tolerance hasn't gotten insane or anything, but i burn a 1 gram cart every week or so

the first time i bought carts i got 2 and they lasted me for a couple months lmao

smarxist has issued a correction as of 11:17 on Jan 10, 2021

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2DgJoP66yw

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

nice

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://i.imgur.com/WlEFVjY.mp4

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

SplitSoul posted:

I have lost my Dynavap screen. :suicide:

I bought a bunch of extras despite still using the original screen that came with it, for this exact reason. got some extra o rings too hah

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

tmfc posted:

I bought a bunch of extras despite still using the original screen that came with it, for this exact reason. got some extra o rings too hah

You are a smarter man than I. Let this be a lesson to all: Keep the pieces in a container when cleaning them.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

the first time I took it apart I proactively ordered extra parts, my hands are too stupid for such tiny pieces, especially when high

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Lovelyn posted:

I've been conscientiously keeping it low for this very reason, I smoke every day but only a couple small hits from the bong that I do my best to ghost entirely. I've made 7g of weed last a month and a half so far and I still have about 1.3g and 20 weed candies, one of which gets me high. it owns

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans

empty whippet box posted:

I've been conscientiously keeping it low for this very reason, I smoke every day but only a couple small hits from the bong that I do my best to ghost entirely. I've made 7g of weed last a month and a half so far and I still have about 1.3g and 20 weed candies, one of which gets me high. it owns

I quit from Oct-Dec so I could pass a piss test if needed, and now I'm vaping a bowl a day. Or at least, it was a bowl a day, until it somehow become two bowls a day :( I still get knocked off my rear end from the little bits I'm vaping, but it's so hard to resist just being high all fuckin day

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

spent a few of my trumpbucks to buy one of these guys:

an epic vape e-nano

I like it a lot so far, it looks nice and I can leave it on my desk all day without having it take up as much space (or be as expensive) as one of the bigger vape units. The temperature adjustment is pretty good too.

I also bought some CBD shatter on the advice of a friend and it's not bad! I was (and still am, kind of) really skeptical about most CBD stuff because I've never felt anything from it ever, but this stuff relaxed me without any of the psychotropic effects of weed. Might be good to keep some on hand when I want to smoke but can't really spend the rest of the day on the couch.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Hot Karl Marx has issued a correction as of 20:17 on Jan 13, 2021

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans

I'm either really high or this isn't loading for me

Panama Red
Jul 30, 2003

Only in America could you find a way to earn a healthy buck and still keep your attitude on self destruct
What if Joseph Stalin smoked weed

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Lets get our X tons of Duranium back!

....Is that still a valid thing to jingoistically blow out of proportion?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
hoyl crap weed lol

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans
hit the pen for the first time in months

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Panama Red posted:

What if Joseph Stalin smoked weed

he smoked the shittiest of lovely cigarette tobacco in his pipe

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Lovelyn posted:

welcome back

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis

Lovelyn posted:

thank you for cat

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Joe "Bong Lung" Stalin

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
right click > unmute

https://i.imgur.com/dstd6nS.mp4

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
good morning

may you all get this high today

https://twitter.com/anapplebright/status/1348002846147555329

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans
cat weed update

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Lovelyn posted:

cat weed update

you are doing well, grasshopper

when you walk a path to wisdom, you do not find it at the end of the path.
but at the end of the path, you have found wisdom

Only registered members can see post attachments!

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Stairmaster posted:

I've been doing weed since 1970 and I woke up with a slight buttache today

so i smoked some weed about it

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

That thing in my throat it's making me cough hp a ton of mucus

Stairmaster