Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Allie

i used to take great pleasure in turning all of the players on my cs:s server into rifle-carrying potted plants

if you switched to your knife it wouldn’t render, making you indistinguishable from other plants in cs_office

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Allie

i could’ve been a page two sniper when i grew up but my aim with the awp wasn’t so good

google THIS

What if I told you...a snail is already its own building?

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
Two guys having a pissing contest over who can turn into the biggest skyscraper.

e: i tried to write more but i could only think of lazy 9/11 jokes so i quit qhile i was ahead

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
how does this ability start? is it like x-men and they kind of start turning into buildings at puberty? or transformers where theyre sort of from space and fight evil werebuildings? or is it like spiderman where you get bit by a radioactive building?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
a bittersweet coming of age story in which a young girl comes to terms w/ being a barn, and runs away from the bigotry in her alabama home town. while hitching trains across america and making ends meet by selling her body to barnless farms, she finally meets a similarly fated fur-trapping hut from colorado. the two make their way to california together, and forge a modest future for themselves in san fransico

Nosfereefer

26th of april, 1986. pripyat engineering student petrov palki is working as an assistant at the nearby plant. little does he know this day will change his life forever. later on, personal tragedy will teach about him the nuclear responsibility that comes with nuclear power

Jaguars!

A frazzled, broken down musician sells out and becomes a Wal-mart.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Some poor soul is the last remaining Howard Johnson's on earth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Buttchocks posted:

Some poor soul is the last remaining Howard Johnson's on earth.

Still not as bad as the guy who turns into a Blockbuster