Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Yes/No?
Yes
No
Goku
What?
View Results

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Anyone else get this?

Cant wear light coloured pants in hot summer because rear end sweat from hairy rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
no.

Its just you.

selan dyin
Dec 27, 2007

i cant wear light coloured pants any time becauase i am constantly pissing

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
You should see what I did to michaels butt. :redass:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Creampant make creampussi form. Light crystal formation in creamcrevice.

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

This guy does it all the time. Wha-wha, y'think you're better than him or sum'thin'?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I do what I want with pants! I'll take those pants! Watch me, my rear end? You BET

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

hey, the upside is you only have to worry about buying dark color pants. If you're in a situation, say, where you see some light color pants that you like, and some dark color pants, you don't have to agonize about which pants to buy! honestly OP, I think this is a helpful message from your body.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
You're supposed to add "on a hoverboard and then gently caress" OP.

:one:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
OP makes no sense. The hair in the rear end is there to prevent sweat from leaving the rear end, so how’s it getting to the pants huh?

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
I wear a light tan pants but my rear end sweats so it gets a line of damp near my rear end in a top hat

Maybe people who wear light tan pants just dont see it and no one says hey you have rear end sweat

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

OP makes no sense. The hair in the rear end is there to prevent sweat from leaving the rear end, so how’s it getting to the pants huh?

The hair is drenched and it escaped fool

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Pussidrippini

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
I dont look at mens asses but now I will if they have kakhis or light pants

You have it gently caress you

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

Halloween Liker posted:

I wear a light tan pants but my rear end sweats so it gets a line of damp near my rear end in a top hat

Maybe people who wear light tan pants just dont see it and no one says hey you have rear end sweat

Wear a diaper.

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hlwn_75NW_k

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

try losing some weight and getting in shape op, then you won't be sweaty from the taxing act of walking

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

A guy at my school tried putting one of his mum’s tampons up his rear end to help with rear end sweat and for some reason was not at all ashamed to tell us about this experiment. He said it didn’t work though

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Gold Bond powder the rear end crack area after your morning shower (lol). Should keep you dry and comfy.

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Chrs posted:

A guy at my school tried putting one of his mum’s tampons up his rear end to help with rear end sweat and for some reason was not at all ashamed to tell us about this experiment. He said it didn’t work though

Friends I knew were hosed drunk and acid and one had a nose bleed and a female friends said put this tampon up your nose.

They passed out.

THey woke up and this tampon had swelled his nose hole so large while he was unconcious/drunk/asleep it was like a golf ball and they had to work it out in peices with tweezers and poo poo.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Half my pants are visibly covered in turds, why would I care about a sweat patch? Don't be so vain pal, nobody cares about your sweaty butt.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

OP suck off sweat OP technique sweat hoover from rear end crack to tip of lip OP sasquatch suck off spasm.

Shogunner
Apr 29, 2010

Ready to crash and burn.
I never learn.
I'm on the rapetrain.
shave your rear end op

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I don’t even know why ppl have buttcracks. Like srsly, can’t it just be smooth with a hole in the middle? Seems like it’s just a secondary spot to get poop in other than your guts. It always stinks from top to bottom and goddamn if it isn’t dark in there. Like impossible to tan if you don’t hold your cheeks open. Like I get why there is a butthole but why a buttcrack? Maybe we’re in some evolutionary phase and that poo poo will smooth out in a billion years. Like maybe dinosaurs were trying to breed with us but they have really short penises so the crack is just there to throw them off like a fake pussy idk. It stinks and it’s scary and I want out of this clowncar of evolution. :colbert:

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I don’t even know why ppl have buttcracks. Like srsly, can’t it just be smooth with a hole in the middle? Seems like it’s just a secondary spot to get poop in other than your guts. It always stinks from top to bottom and goddamn if it isn’t dark in there. Like impossible to tan if you don’t hold your cheeks open. Like I get why there is a butthole but why a buttcrack? Maybe we’re in some evolutionary phase and that poo poo will smooth out in a billion years. Like maybe dinosaurs were trying to breed with us but they have really short penises so the crack is just there to throw them off like a fake pussy idk. It stinks and it’s scary and I want out of this clowncar of evolution. :colbert:

we get it you dont eat rear end.

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

Chrs posted:

The true method of knowledge is experiment. I applaud him for his efforts.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

i cant poo poo or piss unless someone holds my hand

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Just clench a roll of the quicker picker upper back there, good buddy.

SleepySonata
Mar 3, 2010
Most of my summer is spent in the nude the rest of it is spent dressed like a ho

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

your butt is just the top of you legs. two legs - two cheeks - butt crack. fin

a starchy tuber
Sep 9, 2002

hi yes I'm very normal
I initially read this as "fairy rear end" and was wondering what you meant

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010

Evolution isn’t real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Gentle Autist posted:

your butt is just the top of you legs. two legs - two cheeks - butt crack. fin

Well I propose to you good sir, that the butt is the BOTTOM OF THE BACK. :crossarms: