Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
asking for the dungeon masters guide, frowning when they bring the 5e and demanding the 1st edition

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
my lawyer flips furiously through the monster manual as I give my testimony, his aid placing the fiend folio in front of him and pointing to help him keep up

the judge orders everyone to stop speaking. he rolls a twenty sider and then motions for me to continue

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
pulling a handful of plastic dinosaurs out of my pocket so I can recreate the murder scene. making little "rawr" sounds for each one and introducing them by their names and the role they will be playing,

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Prof. Crocodile posted:

District Attorney Biosterous: "Can you draw a dragon?"
me: *tugs collar*
Judge alnilam: "Prof. Crocodile I remind you that you are under oath."

*nervously turns picture around to show the judge and jury. some gasp in horror, several snicker and then break into muffled laughter*

prof croc: "i...i'm sorry... I only know how to draw anatomically correct dragons..."

judge: *coughs* "that's not a second tail is it?"