Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pennsylvanian
May 23, 2010

Hetman Bohdan Khmelnytsky Independent Presidential Regiment
Western Liberal Democracy or Death!

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

What’s different?

Bumping this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Every day i think "gee i wonder what are those goons up to today" and i load up the 'rums and that blue ribbon at the top makes me projectile vomit into my perfectly powered-on monitor

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Use the app, it will help you not create stupid threads :laugh:

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Icochet posted:

Every day i think "gee i wonder what are those goons up to today" and i load up the 'rums and that blue ribbon at the top makes me projectile vomit into my perfectly powered-on monitor

in addition, to turning on your monitor, you need to make sure the video cable is plugged in

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Can the saclopedia be viewed with the phone app? I've been reading through the pyf quotes thread and im 2 years behind, there sure are a lotta permabanned people and Im curious if anyone kept up the town gossip?

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

How long has it been since you logged in?

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Wait until you find out what happened with the owners!!

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Hear me now! This place is cursed, damned, and yes your master is the devil! :derp:

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

the recently-permabanned president of the United States of America has thrown his considerable financial might behind Lowtax to buy them back from Geoffery of Yospos (a Biden sockpuppet). what you're seeing is a shadow war, culminating in the eventual ascension of JFK jr

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

hope and change on the horizon friend

Insane conspiracy theory, confirmed?!

Ass-Haggis
May 27, 2011

asproigerosis confirmed
every so often, you can see the pixels of the forums quivering ever so slightly; up and down, back and forth, side to side

and if you put your ear to the screen, you can hear jeffrey in the backrooms working on infrastructure while singing his most savage of songs, Dragula

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

rear end-Haggis posted:

every so often, you can see the pixels of the forums quivering ever so slightly; up and down, back and forth, side to side

That's me.

I'm in there.

Watching you.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

hope and change on the horizon friend

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Charles Bukowski posted:

Can the saclopedia be viewed with the phone app? I've been reading through the pyf quotes thread and im 2 years behind, there sure are a lotta permabanned people and Im curious if anyone kept up the town gossip?

no, but I just use the browser to check that

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo

StarkRavingMad posted:

maybe he should mackleLESS

How much should one Mackle?

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004

rear end-Haggis posted:

and if you put your ear to the screen, you can hear jeffrey in the backrooms working on infrastructure while singing his most savage of songs, Dragula

And then the guy in your avatar was in the Perfection commercial I'm pretty sure

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Mooey Cow posted:

Hear me now! This place is cursed, damned, and yes your master is the devil! :derp:
Aw dang it!

J.theYellow
May 7, 2003
Slippery Tilde

schmug posted:

would anybody tell me if I was getting stupider?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilIDkkD0jIg

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
op abnormal forums behavior means that they've changed something in the matrix

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Grevlek posted:

And then the guy in your avatar was in the Perfection commercial I'm pretty sure

That's blubber, the ghost of elvis. from superhuman samurai cyber squad