Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
The best Nickelodeon shows in history:

- Gullah Gullah Island
- Double Dare
- All That
- Hey Arnold
- Mr. Wizard's World
- Rocko's Modern Life
- Kenan & Kel
- The Angry Beavers
- Legends of the Hidden Temple
- Rocket Power
- Are You Afraid of the Dark?
- The Adventures of Pete & Pete
- As Told By Ginger
- The Legend of Korra
- The New Orleans Saints vs. The Chicago Bears

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Thank you, Intuit TurboTax, for sponsoring Nickelodeon's NFL broadcast

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

I'm down for the Kel Loves Orange Soda reference, but does Nickelodeon still do Nick At Nite or whatever? I could follow Gilligan's Island and The Munsters references as a kid in the 90s because I saw them on there, but idk if they're doing Kenan & Kel reruns on there now for kids today.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Does Linda Ellerbee still do Nick News?

If all media I consume could be put through the whimsical Nickelodeon filter I think I would be significantly happier

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Supposedly About Sports > The Football Funhouse > Nickelodeon NFL GDT - OHHHHHH ALL THE WAY UP IN THE AIR

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Challenges SHOULD also require you to wager current or future points; I agree announcers

edit: people are not respecting the no-swearing rule and I do not appreciate it

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

THAT WAS A REAL WHOOPSY DAISY, WIMS :mad:

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

"How risky do you like to play it in life, Gabby? ...Do you feel risky?" - hahahaha what

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Mitch just gave up on that play like when Little Billy gives up on his social studies homework

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

https://twitter.com/katienolan/status/1348393403483123713

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

If I were on Nickelodeon and I didn't get slimed it would be a tremendous disappointment

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Listen, there are a lot of bad boys and girls in this thread who ought to go over to the CBS thread if they're not going to follow the rules :(

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

seiferguy posted:

I'm hoping Nate implores a national audience not to kinkshame.

I feel like the big-boned man interception distracted everyone from the wildest commentary moment of the year

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Teddybear posted:

This is genuinely, unironically fascinating and I think they should do this for all playoff games. I want to see Nick's take on game 7 of the world series.

Someone on Twitter was saying that every channel should simultaneously cast the NFL and each do the broadcast using the channel's theme and I'm extremely in favor

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

I was listening to this while the Saints defensive TD runback/celebration and it was perfect

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

"Does Taysom Hill get extra allowance because he plays all these different positions?" - Gabby

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

I appreciate the NFL script-writers keeping the scores in this game in the single digits for kids

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Although I want the Bears to win because I bet $5 on them and they would be an easier matchup than the Rams for us, my main fear for the Packers is facing the Bucs again and I think there's a better chance of Saints winning a divisional matchup shenanigans game against them than the Rams doing so.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Mitch's NVP award better go into the intro of his Wikipedia page

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

wyoak posted:

nick broadcast salvaged this awful awful game into something watchable

Yeah, this would've been the worst game of the weekend by far (in a weekend full of bad games!) but Nickelodeon saved us

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

STONE COLD

STONE COLD

STONE COLD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

WAIT, WHAT

THE GUY WITH EIGHT PERCENT IS GETTING THE INTERVIEW?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO