Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

*sitting in front of my webcam on the mass zoom call and refilling my wine glass*

honey, this owns, they haven't even asked if i believe in god yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

*squinting at the tiny thumbnails on screen* ...honey can you get me some crackers? I think I'm supposed to eat them to stave off the wine until the socially acceptable afternoon

nut

never been into typography but i guess it's a p nice t

Stoner Sloth

church lyfe tattoed on my rock hard abs

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
Ok Jessica just hear me out... I've been doing some research on the different religious factions and while these other ones *waves hand dismissively* look nice these guys over here are a little angrier... but they have these sweet old Toyota pickups with huge machine guns mounted on them, they always wear masks and it looks like they do American Ninja Warrior trainings too. See all the guys on the monkey bars? Honey?

nut

gently caress, i just realized i overinvested in wine skills and as a consequence there's no way i can stat out far enough to get snake handling

Stoner Sloth

nut posted:

gently caress, i just realized i overinvested in wine skills and as a consequence there's no way i can stat out far enough to get snake handling

:tinfoil: funny that no snake handling churches will deal with coastal taipans

coincidence or are taipans too powerful for god?

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
Every sunday morning I put zoom services for 10 different religions on 10 different screens. I should be covered no matter what the afterlife ends up being

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
presses 'F' to repent

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
using my q&a time at the end of the service to ask the priest if he's high enough level to cast raise dead. sighing as I turn to my son and sullenly shake my head "no" as he clutches the dead hobos body we found in the woods.

nut

uh hi yes it’s my first time here, I’m a little embarrassed to ask but no one seems to have covered it in the sermon—which one of you is the pope again? I feel like I could guess based on clothing but I don’t want to look naive

Stoner Sloth

Luvcow posted:

using my q&a time at the end of the service to ask the priest if he's high enough level to cast raise dead. sighing as I turn to my son and sullenly shake my head "no" as he clutches the dead hobos body we found in the woods.

a novrel by stephen king

nut posted:

uh hi yes it’s my first time here, I’m a little embarrassed to ask but no one seems to have covered it in the sermon—which one of you is the pope again? I feel like I could guess based on clothing but I don’t want to look naive

hail to the dope pope baby, is one of my macros on dude shootem

Khanstant
i offer the church this Posting Gem so that they may avert their gaze from me when choosing who next to hang upon their alphabet scultpure

Macnult

found a church that puts its trust into christ but also supports the vaccine and other cool things

Macnult

the sermons are kind of dull but the music quality is like listening to a kexp performance

Allie

if ever there were a time to be losing my religion

but alas i never had one to begin with

Buttchocks

speedruns the mass for charity livestream

Vei

Khanstant posted:

i offer the church this Posting Gem so that they may avert their gaze from me when choosing who next to hang upon their alphabet scultpure

god that is a nice Posting Gem...

Heather Papps

hello friend

help google i keep putting my tithe into the tray that comes out of my computer but i think the angel inside is mad, and making quite a racket and smoke!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

FutonForensic

setting my username to "god" just to see the joy on the congregation's faces when I join the call

Buttchocks

enjoying coffee hour alone in bed

vanisher

Not sure if I am on board with this new age Christian House music and live streaming church service.

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

My zoom picture lights up as I unwrap some hard candy during the sermon

nut

*upvotes god*

Rocket Baby Dolls

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.
Have you confessed your sins yet?

Macnult

FutonForensic posted:

setting my username to "god" just to see the joy on the congregation's faces when I join the call

Goons Are Gifts

FutonForensic posted:

Heather Papps

hello friend

ring light purchases by the eldery skyrocket

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

google THIS

FutonForensic posted:

There have to be at least two or three people already on the call before you do this

nut

preempt king each sermon by making everyone agree to God’s TOS

kuskus

Eating Flamin’ Hot Eucharist on cam during & after transubstantiation.

Macnult

are you there, god? your mic is muted

wimsy

FutonForensic posted:

kuskus

USPS just dropped off my church's remote welcome packet in a crinkly padded envelope. It includes a stale donut, church bulletin, scratch and sniff card with illustrated patrons that smells like bad breath, grandma perfume, and musty pew. Also included is a cassette of children crying mixed with loud snoring. I feel like I'm really there.

Buttchocks

every member of the choir is using a different autotune setting

more falafel please

forums poster

Buttchocks posted:

presses 'F' to repent

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
the catholic church is taking covid precautions very seriously since the pope got a sars-related illness a few years ago
he got the bird flu from a cardinal

deep dish peat moss

nut posted:

never been into typography but i guess it's a p nice t

lol

deep dish peat moss

don't forget to subscribe to our tithe bowl patreon to become a patreon saint.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

All I said to the bishop is I can get the church a deal on Webex through work, and apparently now there's a schism.