Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

*sitting in front of my webcam on the mass zoom call and refilling my wine glass*

honey, this owns, they haven't even asked if i believe in god yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

*squinting at the tiny thumbnails on screen* ...honey can you get me some crackers? I think I'm supposed to eat them to stave off the wine until the socially acceptable afternoon

nut

never been into typography but i guess it's a p nice t

nut

gently caress, i just realized i overinvested in wine skills and as a consequence there's no way i can stat out far enough to get snake handling

nut

uh hi yes it’s my first time here, I’m a little embarrassed to ask but no one seems to have covered it in the sermon—which one of you is the pope again? I feel like I could guess based on clothing but I don’t want to look naive

nut

*upvotes god*

nut

preempt king each sermon by making everyone agree to God’s TOS

nut

father is really taking his time bending over to write the highest bit donors names on that whiteboard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

“And Jesus wept. It was not poggers, I dismay. It was cringe.”